Masked Dancer [Lucinda x ?]

"The bar down the street is doing an event where you put on a blindfold and then they set you up with someone to dance with, and who knows, that person might end up being the love of your life" Lucinda commented.
"Lucinda, I don't think that exactly sounds like the best idea. For all you know they might be setting you up with someone you hate, or have history with." Aphmau replied.
"Now, you're just saying that because you don't want anyone getting any attention in the same month that you get married." Katelyn laughed. Aphmau glared at Katelyn.
"Well, I'm going, like I said before; Who knows what'll happen!" Lucinda exclaimed.
                   ~Several hours later~
Lucinda picked out an outfit she thought would be pretty and still good for dancing.

She looked at her phone to see she was nearly late. She got into her car and speeded to the bar.
When she got there a dreary bartender gave her a blindfold.
She held it and sat down. After a few minutes someone announced to for everyone to put on their blindfolds and explained the rules. A few people danced then they pulled up her and a man. The music began to play, it was 'Begin Again' from Taylor Swift's album 'Red'.
Lucinda always loved this song because she dreamed of finding love the same as in the song.
The man's cologne seemed familiar. She began to dance closer to him.
'Cause you throw your head back laughing like a little kid, I think it's strange that you think I'm funny 'cause he never did
She especially loved that line, because Ivan never found her funny, but she remembered someone who did.
But on a Wednesday in a café, I watched it Begin Again...
When the song ended you were allowed to take off your blindfold. She saw who it was. With everyone watching, she kissed him.
                       ~The Next Day~
She was hanging out with the same people as the day before.
"So, did you go to the bar?" Aphmau asked.
"Yeah, and... it was magical." Lucinda replied. She looked up as if daydreaming.
"Did you know the guy who you had to dance with?" Katelyn questioned.
"Yes." Lucinda answered.
"Who was it?" Kawaii~Chan asked. 
Lucinda hesitated, "it was..."