MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hi everyone hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. I was hoping to get another chapter out before Christmas as a sort of gift but that's not gonna happen so I'm sorry everyone. I am currently writing two other books, one is a Fanfic (Prinxiety and Logicality) and one is a fictional story but these won't be coming out for a while.

I have been updating this book really slowly because I've had mock exams, revision and I'm good at procrastinating. This will probably carry on for a while cause I'm in the last year of high school and I've got my GCSE's, also I'm doing triple science so I've got revision sessions every day after school (lol fml why do I do this to myself). Just letting you know this as an apology for being slow to update this book.

Also I want to say thank you sooooo much for all the reads, votes and comments when I first started this book I just did it for fun I never imagined anyone would actually want to read my writing, never mind enjoy it! All your support means the world to me and I love and appreciate all of you so much.
°
°
°
°
Anyway with all that sappy stuff out of the way, I've got really bad writers block and would really appreciate any suggestions for a fight scene that's coming up in the next chapter so anything you think of, even if it's totally ludicrous, would be very much appreciated and I will consider all of them (if anyone actually comments).

THANK YOU AND MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! ❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚