Let's Go For A Walk

Hi I'm back, I hope you liked the previous chapter, I know I said I was gonna leave Errink for later but I couldn't resist so this chapter will have a little bit of Errink in it, but it will also have another ship. (hmm what could it be >:D)

Ink POV
I stood, there wrapped in Errors arms, I was surprised that he let me hug him, shouldn't that trigger his haphephobia? I noticed that my tears were soaking into his jacket, leaving a little black stain, I pulled back reluctantly. He looked slightly disappointed.

"Oh, Error I've stained your jacket, Im sorry."

"Hey don't worry about it Inky." He said then his eye sockets widened when he realised what he called me, I blushed at the nickname.

"S-sorry, I um I didn't mean-" He stuttered but I cut him off.

"No no no, don't be sorry, I liked it it's cute." I said scratching the back of my skull awkwardly. Error must has sensed the awkwardness as he looked away.

"Hey Inky, let's take a walk, there's something I want to show you." He said bluntly grabbing my hand and pulling me along, it wasn't forceful, it was gentle and leading.

"Oh OK where are we going?" Ink said surprised at Errors sudden action.
"You'll see,"

Killers POV
"C'mon guys, let's leave him to it" Dream was walking out of the door, I followed him wanting to escape Blue's squeals. Dust stayed.

"So Dream, you used to live here to?" I said catching up to him and walking by his side, my hands in my pockets.

"Yeah, me and Nightmare had some great times here," He said quietly, he sniffed a little bit.

"If you don't mind me asking, why did you leave, and why did Nightmare stay?" I questioned, I'd always been curious about the twins but Nightmare would never talk about his past or his brother.

"He didn't stay," Dream said sounding confused at the question,"We both left after high school, to go to collage, and then we found our own places, I didn't know Nightmare had come back here until Blue told me, which is weird, I've got no clue how Blue knew that you lot were here. I'm still surprised Nightmare came back here, I thought he would want to forget this place altogether because of-" He cut himself off,"actually its not my place to tell you, if Nightmare wants you to know he'll tell you" Dream said as we reached another room he sat down on a couch and I joined him.

"Why do you want to know about me and Nightmare anyway," he said turning to me, his eyelightes glowed, cute. Crap what did I just think.

"Umm" I shifted uncomfortable at his presence and blushed very faintly, Dream didn't notice.

"I've just always been curious about you and Nightmare. Nightmare never talks about his past and talks about you in, how do I put this, not the most plesent of ways, but if anyone else insults you then he gets all defensive and makes them take it back." I said turning to Dream and regaining my cool.

"He, he does?" Dream said hopefully.

"Um, yeah. Are you, Dream are you ok?" I said grabbing his hand, he looked up to me, golden tears fell slowly from his eyes but he was smiling.

"Yeah," he whispered nodding, "I'm better than ok, my brother doesn't completely hate me."

"I guess not."

After a while I realized that I still had ahold of Dreams hand and I dropped it, embarrassed. Dream looked better now in fact it looked like he hadn't been crying at all.

"So, what about you killer?" Dream said, his eyes (I guess) lit up with curiosity.

"What daya mean."