Let's Go

Hi again my peeps, I am gonna try and get this chapter out quicker that the last one to make up for how long it took to upload the other one. Again sorry. Anyway I just want to thank everyone for the reads and votes on this book, I appreciate all of them especially cause this is my first book so, THANK YOU 💙. Anyway I'm gonna stop rambling, love y'all. Xxxx

Blue POV
"Jeeze, what was that all about?"

"I dunno?"

"You OK Ink"

"Yeah I'm fine, just a bit shook, I don't know what I did wrong"

"Neither, wait where have the twins gone?"

"I think they went into the back garden."
"Hey Blue what are you looking at, Blue, Blue HEY BLUE!" Ink yelled.

"Wait what, what happened, what is it?" I replied, "Wait where have Dream and Nightmare gone?" When I said that everyone looked at me like I was the biggest idiot in the world and Ink face palmed.

"Seriosly did you just miss all of that?" Ink groaned.

"All of what? What happened?" I was now utterly confused, I was looking at a certain video on my phone and texting it to certain people.

"Oh for gods sake" Ink sighed. "It doesn't matter now, what we're you doing on you're phone you haven't even noticed what just happened?" Ink asked me.

Crap, I was sending the video of Error Ink to pretty much everyone in my contacts if Ink finds out what I did he will literally kill me, and make it long, and agonising.

"Uh nothing, just texting someone" I lied, I'm so bad at lying.

"Who?" Ink said clearly unconvinced

"Um its just, uh my... brother."

"Really?" Ink said sarcastically

"Yes." I said nodding my head and subtly moving my phone behind my back. I saw Ink open his mouth then close it again it seemed he had given up. I nudged Dust who was sat next to me and showed him what I was doing with the video. I saw him trying really hard to not laugh, he failed. Dust burst out laughing and everyone looked over at us Ink seemed really suspicious now, so much so that he shot over and grabbed my phone before I could stop him, he was holding it high above my head, Ink was quite small himself but I still couldn't reach it, curse my shortness!

"INK, GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!" I yelled.

"No I want to see what has gotten you so distracted"

"No you really don't want to know"

"Why what is it, who are you texting?" Ink gasped "Is it a guy! Are you texting a guy!"

Great not only has Ink stolen my phone he'd also just outed me to the whole room.

"No it's not a guy, Ink please give me my phone back!" I said jumping up and down to reach my phone.

"Nope" Ink said giggling

"Ink I really don't think you should look at that" I heard Dust call out, everyone looked at him curiously, they didn't expect Dust to be in on this secret.

"Tough I'm looking" Ink said and looked at my phone screen with a mischievous look on his face. His expression quickly changed when he saw what it was, his face exploded into a rainbow blush and his eyes widened in shock. I was cringing at his expression. Error saw Inks face and glanced over at the screen, he also erupted into a yellow blush. Error sank into his chair and tried to hide his face in his scarf, Ink however had a slightly different reaction.