Caught

Hi my lovely chilled, first I want to say THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR 80 READS! I know that's not a lot but this is my first ever story so it means so much to me (ʃƪ ˘ ³˘)♥. Also Im gonna have some more fluffyness this chapter who will it be? (・`ω'・). Hope u enjoy (also sorry for this chapter being out late I had terrible writers block I'm so so so so so sorry I'll make it up to you)

... Time Skip To The Next Day...

Dream POV
"Nightmare, what do you want?" I complained, he had called us all to an 'important meeting' and woken is all up way too early. Blue had already been up when Nightmare called everyone, but then again he's always the first up. Everyone else, on the other hand, seemed rather irritated to being woken up at 7 in the morning.

"Dream I already told you, this is a meeting is important." Nightmare grumbled.

"Yes, but what is it about?" It was always annoying how vague he was about stuff.

"Its about you and your...friends" He huffed. See vague.

"What about them?" I sighed.

"Well where are you staying?"

"We're all staying in my room, Blues on the bed, Inks on the sofa and I'm on the blow-up bed"

"You're staying here?" He asked skepticly.

"Yes do you have a problem with that?" I could tent to be stubborn with Nightmare. He looked at me, dead in the eye, then sighed and leaned back.

"Couldn't stop you if I did" Everyone seemed to relax when he said that as if they were expecting to have to break up a fight.

"Is there anything else?" asked Ink, who was sat on the arm of Errors armchair, he was really close to him I'm mean really close, how was Error not freaking out I thought he had haphephobia.

"Yes, of course there is, we need to discus this 'incident' more in depth" Nightmare snapped. Error glared at Nightmare but Nightmare didn't see which is probably for best, we didn't want any arguments right now.

...Time Skip To After The Meeting Cause I'm Lazy And Can't Be Bothered...

Errors POV
I thought we would need more help than we have, but everyone elso seems to think this strange guy is gonna be easy to take down so I guess ten of us should be fine.

I was sat in my chair with Ink next to me on the arm, I felt really uncomfortable, we agreed not to tell anyone about last night but I was still panicking about it. What if Nightmare finds out about this, I'd get kicked out of the gang, he would accuse me of being a traitor, and I defiantly didn't want that. I pulled at my shirt and looked at Ink, he looked back seeming slightly concerned, so I looked away and sank into my chair more, avoiding the constant curious looks from Blue.

"Hey Error can I talk to you for a moment?" Ink said suddenly.

"Um, s-sure" I mumbled back and followed him upstairs, it seemed he didn't want the others to hear us.
When we reached a small room, he turned to me looking rather stubborn.

"Ok, what's wrong?" He said getting straight to the point.

"W-what nothings wrong" I lied. Ink sighed putting his fingers to the ridge of his nose.

"Error, I know that somethings up, I can tell your not very good at lying you know that" he said laughing slightly.

"Fine I just, I don't, well I'm not really..." my voice trailed off.

"Error you can tell me" Ink almost whispered reaching to hold my hands.

Ugh why does he have to be so damn cute. I wish I could make you as happy as you make me Inky. I took a deep breath.

"Ok, its just, I've never really been in a proper relationship so I'm just really nervose and I'm not sure what to do with my feelings, I'm not used to them and... Inky you are so amazing and I know I'm never going to be able to make you as happy as you make me. I'm such a burden, what with all my 'mental issues'  and panic attacks and bad, evil, habits. I don't want to stop you doing the things you love, I don't want to drag you down" I had to stop, I didn't want to start crying in front of Inky.

"Error," Ink pulled my chin to make me look at him, my cheekbones flushed yellow as I looked into his magical, shape-shifting eyes.

"Ive never been in a proper relationship either," I was genuinely shocked

"Really?"

"Really, and about you 'weighing me down'  Error, you would never do that to me, sure I worry about you but it isn't a burden, it's nice, in a way, it makes me feel special I'm the one that gets to worry about you, if you get what I mean. Also Error, you wouldnt stop me doing the thing I love because the thing that I would love most is spending time with you." He smiled at me, a pure, perfect smile, I almost broke down just looking at it.

"Inky..." I whispered, I wrapped him into a tight hug, he hugged me back, we stayed like that for a while then I pulled away, and kissed him, somehow it was better than last night. He was a bit taken aback at first, caught of guard but after a while he kissed back, we both sunk into the kiss, when we kissed we were in a whole new universe, like it was just us against the multiverse wrapped in each others arms.

We were so deep in this magical kiss that neither of us heard the door creaking open...

Dream POV

"Hey I'm gonna head up and see if Error and Ink are OK, there have been up there for a while."

"Yeah'k" No one seemed that bothered, they were all watching some mettaton show from one of the multiverses.

I crept up the stairs, I don't know why but I found it weird that Error and Ink kept creeping off, so I wanted to see what they were talking about.

I looked in several different rooms before hearing a strange noise coming from a small library, if you could call it that, it was a really small room with three bookcases and a sofa. I reached for the handle, and slowly to see...

"Wait no that can't be right," I said rubbing my eyesockets.

Error and Ink both heard my and pushed away from each other quickly, Ink hid his face in his hands but somehow I could still see the rainbow blush practically glowing on his face. Error on the other hand just kinda stared at me then in the memey-est voice ever just went.

"Welp I think we've been caught Inky!"

Hi what did you think of this chapter I know it isn't the best I've had really bad writer block recently, also I'm so sorry about this chapter being hella late I'll try and get better at posting on time. Sowy
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤