He smiled picking her up and kissing her face. He said "happy birthday baby girl."

She smiled and just started at her dad pulling lightly on his beard. She said "dada dada," my baby hasn't seen him in about a month due to his own selfish reasons.

I watched as he walked further in with the girl trailing behind him. I looked around for Kaykay and Kareem. Kay was on his chest knocked out. I said "aww lil baby is exhausted already. You hungry? Do you want something?"

He said "kinda."

I said "you want me to go lay her down upstairs? I'll check on her every so often."

He said "you sure?"

I said "yeah of course."

I picked her up off of him and brought her into Mimi's room. I put her into mimi's room and then closed the door. When I was coming down, Amir was about to walk up the steps with Mi in his hands. He said "Addy."

I said "where are you going?"

He said "she needs her diaper changed."

I said "oh I got it." I took him from her and went upstairs. I changed her diaper as she kicked her legs.

He was still following me. He said "our baby girl is really one."

I said "yup, she getting big. Misses her father."

He said "don't do that Addy."

I said "you haven't seen your daughter in a whole month Amir. She cries for you at night yo."

He said "I'm sorry. Haylie just been so stressed about our baby and.."

I covered Amina's ears. I said "imma be honest with you. I couldn't give a fuck about her or her baby. I care about my daughter who is being neglected by her father or some ugly ass bitch."

He said "imma change Addy I swear."

I said "go find Haylie and get the fuck out my face. I'll make sure she finds her way back to you."

He left with that. I uncovered my baby ears and kissed her forehead. I said "mamas pretty princess."

She smiled and kicked her feet lightly. I picked her up and gave her a kiss. As we were bout to go back down Kaykay was up. She cried lightly, I picked her up too. We went back downstairs and I put them down to play. Kareem said "she woke up?"

I said "yeah, I think she heard me talking."

He said "talking? To Amina?"

I said "no Amir, he had followed me up and I had to cuss him out real quick, I don't think she heard me cussing though. I apologize for cussing in front of her if she did."

He said "you good?"

I said "yeah I'm fine he just gets under my skin in a different kind of way."

He said "he brought the girl didn't he?" I nodded and he looked over seeing Haylie. He whispered into my ear "if it means anything coming from me. She ain't got shit on you beautiful."

I smiled and said "thank you."

Just then Abe walked over to us. He said "Addy, Kareem, where's my girls?"

Kareem dapped him up and I said "they in the living room crawling around."

He said "ok, you good sis?"

I said "yeah I just want my baby to have a good day."

He said "and she will or we killing him, period."

I said "it's ok, let him be a dead beat in peace. He can show her off on socials and all that but hasn't seen his baby in a month."

Abe said "alright I ain't mean to get her all worked up. Imma go see the girls."

Kareem said "he always doing something. Come here Addy, gimme a hug. Take a deep breath." He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me tightly before looking at me in my face. He was close as hell and said "it's gonna be alright ma."

1 hour later we did cake. As everyone was eating cake  Amina had her own personal one that was all over her face. I said "aww mamas baby, look at you."

She smiled and said "mama mama."

After I got her cleaned up i helped her open her gifts. It was mostly a bunch of toys and some gift cards to buy her some more clothes. The party ended about an hour later and everybody was gon but Kareem, Kaleya, Amir, Haylie, Abe, and I. Amir said "can we talk? You, Haylie, and I."

I said "yeah just go into the den." I was holding Amina, I said "can y'all watch my baby? If you hear me yelling one of y'all come back."

Kareem and Abe at the same time said "we gotchu."

I laughed putting her in Abe's lap then going to the den. I said "y'all can have a seat." I sat in my chair as they sat on the sofa. I said "what do you want?"

Amir said "first I want to apologize. I broke your heart. I cheated on you and got her pregnant."

Haylie said "her? I have a name Amir."

I said "girl shut the hell up I know your hoe ass name."

Amir said "you had to say that?"

I said "and when that baby drops her ass is mine too the fuck. You have to be the lowest down dirtiest bitch to fuck another women's baby dad when you KNOW that he has a family and is in a relationship. And Amir you are the grimiest nigga I've ever met in my life because not only did you cheat on me and get this whore pregnant, but then you proceeded to neglect your daughter due to your lil hoe ass girlfriend being stressed."

She started to cry. I said "bitch shut up cause you wasn't crying when you were riding his dick. If you want to see your daughter ever again Amir I suggest you tighten the fuck up. Now the both of you get out my house before I fucking kill you. And Amir you better say goodbye to my daughter."