Chapter 14: In Konohagakure no Sato

Naruto, along with Pakura are sitting in a room in the Namikaze Wing. The blonde then gets hungry, as one should after not eating after a while. So he quickly does a Shunshin, and appears at Inchiraku's Ramen, Naruto's most favorite place in all of Konoha. Naruto enters, and sits down on a stool. He yells, "Teuchi-jiji, give me some miso ramen!"

Teuchi yells, "Who do you think you are calling me old... NARUTO! Ayame, it is Naruto! He's back. He's finally back."

Ayame then appears from the back, and sees the sunshine blonde hair that only Naruto could have, and smiles. She asks, "How have you been?"

Naruto answers, "I've been good, Ayame-nee!"

Anyway, Teuchi is a very kind and jovial man. Often seen smiling, he and Ayame have always treated Naruto Uzumaki well, considering him their best customer, sometimes even giving him free ramen on special occasions.

Nevertheless, he is a stern businessman and will lash out at his employees when they make mistakes such as sticking their thumb in a bowl of ramen. He has also been described as stubborn, obstinate, and having the temperament of a craftsman.

Teuchi is a stout man with short grey hair. He is often seen donning a cap, and the standard chef uniform: a white robe, and an apron.

Ayame is a kind and cheerful young woman. She and her father seem to be some of the few Konoha villagers that do not see Naruto in a hostile light and consider him their favourite regular customer. She is a hard-working woman, always doing her best to serve Naruto with ramen. Ayame also has a crush on Kakashi Hatake, but do not tell him that.

Ayame is a slender girl with long, dark brown hair and large black eyes, plus fair skin. She wears a white robe with the sleeves folded, a sort of dark blue apron with ribbon ties at the top and a bright white bandanna.

Teuchi says, "That's not a lot to go on Naruto-kun, tell us more!"

Naruto just nods, before he says, "Soon after I was banished I met a former Suna Kunoichi named Pakura. Seeing as she doesn't have a last name, I let her use the Uzumaki name. I think that Kaa-san would love to met Pakura-chan..."

Ayame replies, "That's awful nice of you, naruto-kun."

Naruto then continues, "We then traveled together for a time, and that's when we met B-nii. Nobody knows his actual name, not even Raikage-jiji. He was always known as B, but then Tou-san called him Killer, and is when the name "Killer B" was born. Pakura, and I asked if we could travel to Kumo with him, and I guess the rest is history. We both graduated from the Academy, and I became an amazingly strong Genin, who is able to fight a Kage on equal ground."

Naruto then gets hit in the back of the head by none other than Pakura. Pakura then yells, "I HAVE HALF MY MIND NOT TO MUMMIFY YOU THIS INSTANT! DISAPPEARING ON ME, OUT OF NOWHERE! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND IN A PLACE SHE HAS NEVER BEEN BEFORE?"

Naruto replies, "You don't need my help, you really strong. Pakura-chan, just ask for directions like a normal person."

Pakura replies, "Naruto-kun, your lucky that all I had you ask a person is, "Have you seen a blonde in a ramen stand?"!"

The bickering couple then hears a cough, and stops to look at the brunette. Ayame asks, "Naruto-kun, why didn't you tell us you hand a girlfriend?"

Naruto sheepishly rubs the back of his head, and answers, "Sorry Ayame-nee, it just slipped my mind. Plus I would have introduce Pakura-chan to you two. So, I didn't really think. Sorry!"

Teuchi then says, "Well, this is a cause for celebration! Naruto-kun has a girlfriend. This clearly means you both get an extra-large bowl of whatever ramen flavor you want, for free!"

They both ask for a bowl of miso ramen, and leave after a gracious tip from Naruto. Pakura then asks, "Where are we going?"

Naruto answers, "I'd like for you to meet my parents."

Pakura asks, "Are you sure?"

Naruto nods, and answers, "I'm positively sure, Pakura-chan. They'll love you!"

A nice walk later, Naruto, and Pakura are standing in front of two gravestones. One says, "Minato Namikaze, the Yondaime Hokage". While the other one says, " Kushina Uzumaki".

Naruto stays silent for a moment. He then says, "Hello Tou-san, Kaa-san. It's me Naruto. I'm your son, but you know that already."

He chuckles for a bit, and then continues, "It's been awhile since I've been a citizen of Konoha, but when I did, they treated me very well. You don't have to worry about that. I was then banished from Konoha by a scheme made by Danzo. Don't worry, I'm happy. I found a wonderful girl. Her name is Pakura Uzumaki. She isn't an Uzumaki by blood, nor is she an Uzumaki by marriage. She never had a last name, so when we met, I let her into the clan. As we know more, and more about each other. We grew to love each other. Tou-san, Kaa-san, I'd like for you to meet my girlfriend, Pakura."

He then wipes the tears from his, and again continues, "Anyway, I'm really strong, 'ttebayo! I know you probably don't like it, but I'm a proud shinobi of Kumogakure no Sato. I have people who care about me: like Dull-sensei, Raikage-jiji, Yugi-nee, and B-nii. I have awesome friends: like Karui, and Omoi. Pakura-chan, would you like to speak to my parents?"

With a slight nod from Pakura, Naruto backs away so Pakura could speak to his parents. Pakura then says, "Hello, Minato-san, Kushina-san. Like Naruto-kun said, I'm Pakura Uzumaki, and I'm his girlfriend. I'm a former kunoichi from Suna. I too was banished, but It was because I failed two, two many missions that I was supposed to die in. We met soon after we were banished, but we have been together ever since. I hope you approve of me dating your son, It would make Naruto-kun happy. Well... Good Bye. I'll make sure to have Naruto-kun place some flowers. For as strong as he is, he can be so forgetful."

As they left, Pakura looks back at the graves of Naruto's parents, only to see two ghostly figures, a blonde, and a redhead. They are smiling at her, and Naruto.

The blonde is Minato Namikaze. His normal attire consisted of a standard Konoha uniform with two bands on both of his sleeves, a green flak jacket, bluehitai-ate, and blue sandals. After becoming Hokage, he started wearing a short-sleeved long white haori over his normal attire, closed in the front by a thin, orange rope. The haori was decorated with a red flame-like motifs on the edges, with the kanji for "Fourth Hokage" (四代目火影) written vertically down the back.

The redhead is Kushina Uzumaki. She wears a high-collared, sleeveless blouse under a long, loose-fitting dress with a wristband on her left wrist and standard shinobi sandals.

They then say something that is, and always was only meant for her. The two, with the absolute most pride, a parent can, says, "We approve of you, Pakura Uzumaki. Love, and protect our son." The two parents then disappear with the wind.

Naruto, who just got out of the cemetery, turns back, and says, "Pakura-chan, come on! We need to be debriefed by Dull-sensei soon!

So, Naruto, and Pakura are now standing in front of their team leader, and sensei, Darui. Darui says, "You have one whole day before the Chunin Exams start. Tomorrow will be a free day, so explore to your heart's desire, just don't break any laws while you are doing it. I am fully confident that you'll pass these Exams. Kumo might even get an Alliance out of these Exams, but that's dull."