Chapter 2: Pakura

Pakura was a famed Sunagakure kunoichi. Seeing as she was just bannish, Pakura felt like she should feel more angry than she does. All though, she was getting ridiculed for failing a mission, or two. All though she was a fresh Jounin. The nerves, and the duties were kinda getting to her. Especially counting her age, which is ten. So She should have some leeway, right? Nope, Pakura is a prodigy. She is the user of the Shakuton (Scorch Release), and being the only person in recorded history to have the bloodline, the village put high expectations on her shoulders. Pakura rose to the expectations quite nicely. I mean Jounin, at ten years old, is quite impressive, if you ask me.

Pakura doesn't like fighting children, it her moral code of sorts. She believes, or used to believe that loyalty for friends, family and village makes a shinobi strong.

She is tall for her age. Pakura is a fair-skinned with pupiless brown eyes. She had green hair that she tied in a bun on top of her head with a hair needle running through it and one short and long strands of hair with orange tips framing each side of her face. Her typical attire consists of a sleeveless, backless top and short tight pants, with two lapels on the front and the back. She wears an obi around her waist, as well as purple arm-warmers which extend up to her shoulders, and has bandages around her tights and ankles.

It's been a couple days since she's been kicked out, and she just reached the border of the Land of Fire, home to Konohagakure no Sato.

A couple days later, and she meets Naruto sleeping under a tree. The boy has spikey, sunshine blonde hair, azure blue eyes, and is of average height, for his age. To her, the boy looks no older than six years old. That saddened her immensely. How could someone leave their child alone like this?

Getting on guard, Pakura gets a heat orb ready. You know, just in case. She then decides to get a little bit closer to the blonde. This goes on for a little while, until Naruto opened his eyes, and says, "Hello beautiful, my name is Naruto. What's your name?"

Pakura looks a bit unsure, as her heat orb goes out. She answers, "Pakura, just Pakura."

Naruto then puts his hand up to his chin. He then says, "If you want a last name, you could use mine. You'd be an honorary member of my clan though. Well, unless..."

Pakura thinks, "How could this child be such a perv?" She then asks, "So...What is your last name?"

Naruto replies, "Depends. If you want to use my Tou-san's, it be Namikaze, and if you want to use my Kaa-chan's, it be Uzumaki."

Pakura asks, "Which one do you use?"

Naruto answers, "Uzumaki... Why?"

Pakura responds, "Then I'll be an honorary Uzumaki."

Naruto then nervous, and blushes, as he asks, "Do you want to... Um... Maybe travel together?"

Pakura says, "You let me use your last name, flirt with me, and now you ask me if I want to travel with you?" She then sees him tense up, and her heart breaks a little bit. The honorary Uzumaki quickly says, "Of course, silly. I'd love to travel with you. Anyway, why did you tense up, Lover Boy?"

Naruto answers, "You might not like me after I answer that question."

Pakura, again asks, "Why?"

Naruto then calms down a little bit. He was extremely happy when she said that she would travel with him. In truth, he was getting a little bit lonely. The blonde answers, "I'm a Jinchuuriki. I'm the jailor for the "Strongest, and most powerful Biju" the Kyuubi."

In his mind he hears Kurama saying, "I heard that, Gaki (Brat)!"

Naruto mentally replies, "I know you did, Fur Ball!"