Chapter 1: Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki is the Jinchuuriki of Kurama, or more commonly known as the Kyuubi. He has spiky, sunshine blonde hair, and azure blue eyes. The Uzumaki is of average height for his age. In all regards, Naruto is boisterous, exuberant and unorthodox, but a prodigy nonetheless.

Naruto is also very loyal to Konoha, and it's people. He is a firm believer of the Will of Fire (Will be explained later). All though, the Uzumaki has a cold exterior around people he doesn't know, or like. Naruto is somewhat refined and crafty, seemingly knowing all the shortcuts, and is mature in knowing how the world works. He can also be laid-back at times.

At age 6, the age one is able to go to the Ninja Academy, Naruto already knew many Elemental Jutsu, regular Jutsu, can throw kunai and shuriken perfectly, Kenjutsu, Fuinjutsu, and is crazy fast, as he is able to outrun most Chunin. Naruto even created many of his own Jutsu, not that many women would like some of his creations. He even has amazing Chakra Control, despite being a Jinchuuriki, who are known to have horrible Chakra Control. He has an Elemental Affinity towards Raiton (Lightning Release). Pretty much all of his young age, he was, and is devoted to training. He loved his Master, Jiraiya, and his Sensei Kakashi Hatake.

Naruto wears a black uniform jacket with an orange zipper and buttons on the waist and sleeves, which are folded up to his elbows, and has the Uzumaki Swirl on the back. On his forehead he wears green goggles. For pants, he wears an orange pair of pants with a shuriken holster on his right knee. As for shoes, he wears a pair of black shinobi sandals, that goes up to the middle of his calves. Both of his arms, up to his elbow are wrapped in bandages, that allow his fingers to be exposed. The blonde also has an equipment pouch on the back of his waist, and just above the pouch is a sword. The sword is a standard-length chokuto, that is orange, and black, which is mounted horizontally on his back.

Jiraiya is one of Konohagakure's Sannin. He is famed as a hermit and pervert of stupendous ninja skill, Jiraiya travelled the world in search of knowledge that would help his friends, and village. The Toad Sennin is generally light-hearted and gregarious, making jokes at his own expense and giving a mirthful laugh about it afterwards. In his interactions with others, he liked to pretend to be smug or selfish, upsetting them so that he could further rile them up with his humour.

Jiraiya is a tall and well-built man. He has waist-length, spiky white hair that he usually ties back into a ponytail, with two shoulder-length bangs framing his face. There are red lines under his eyes which extends further down his face, going all the way to the bottom. His usual attire consists of a green short shirt kimono and matching pants, under which he wore mesh armour that is visible at his wrists and ankles. He also wore hand guards, a black belt, traditional Japanese wooden sandals, and a red haori with two yellow circles on each side. He often carried a large scroll on his back, and had a tattoo on his left palm, and he wore a horned hitai-ate with the kanji for "oil" (油), which denotes his affiliation with Mount Myōboku.

Kakashi, Famed as Sharingan no Kakashi, and son of Sakumo Hatake, Konohs's White Flag. He has spiky silver hair often oriented to his left-side, dark grey eyes, and typically a relaxed and lazy expression. He has his black clothed Konoha hitai-ate at an angle covering his left eye, and a mask that covers his mouth and nose. Kakashi wears Konoha's standard infantry clothing. A flak jacket, dark blue pants, and a long-sleeve shirt. He also wears fingerless gloves with metal plates on the backhand and is seen with a chain necklace underneath.

These three people are all you need to know about. They live in a village called Konohagakure no Sato, or Konoha for short. The Leader of this village is called the Hokage. The Hokage's name is Hiruzen Sarutobi, the Sandaime Hokage (Third Fire Shadow). Konoha is known as the Strongest Hidden Ninja Village, winning all three Great Shinobi World Wars. It was found by two great Shinobi clans. One is the Senju Clan, and the other is the Uchiha Clan.