💔Loss💔Part-2

Start from the beginning

Namjoon can't do anything about this situation so he tell the bodyguards to hit Jungkook's head so he will be unconscious. The bodyguards do what Namjoon tell them. The bodyguards carry Jungkook to his car and drive him home. Namjoon tell the bodyguards to lock Jisoo in one of the cell who is yelling nonstop to freed herself but Namjoon ignored it and about to go to Jeon Mansion with Jungkook but then he remembered about Jeongsan who is still in the office with some bodyguards so he quickly drive back to office to take him.

Namjoon Pov:

I go back to office to take Jeongsan. I leave him with some bodyguards. But how can I bring that little kid in Jeon Mansion? How can I tell him that his mother is just dead in an accident and his father is gone crazy from all of this. No I can't take him back to his house, I will drop him to Jimin. It's the best idea for now.
I go back to office and shocked to see the little kid who is throwing a tantrum right now and everyone trying their best to calm him down. Like father like son. He is Jungkook's son after all who get angry very easily and short tempered. I quickly run to him and he immediately hug me. I carry him in my arms and go back to my car.

A/n Pov:

Namjoon drive his car to Jimin's house and park it in front of his house but little Jeongsan notice that it's not his house.

Jeongsan : uncle Joonie. Why are we here?

Namjoon : Jeongsan-ah, baby your mummy and daddy have some important work so they are not in home and I also have some important work so I bring you to uncle Jimin and now be a good boy and stay with uncle Jimin ok?

Jeongsan : but I want to go to mummy and daddy.

Namjoon sighed and hold back his tears because the mummy to which he wants to go is already dead.

Namjoon : Jeongsan-ah, I promise you to bring you back to your parents but please just stay with uncle Jimin for sometime. You know uncle Jimin also wants to spend some time with baby Jeongsan then do you want to hurt uncle Jimin by not staying with him? Hmm? He is your favorite uncle right?

The little kid just nodded his head and smile at Namjoon. Namjoon pat his head lovingly and go out from the car. He quickly took Jeongsan in his arms and go to Jimin's house and ring the doorbell. In some seconds Jimin open the door and get surprised to see Jeongsan with Namjoon. Jimin smile at first but when he look at Namjoon's face, it soon dropped but again he smile at his nephew.

Jimin : awe my one and only baby Jeongsan is here.

Jimin took him from Namjoon and kiss his both cheeks.
Jeongsan giggles and kiss his uncle Jimin's cheek.
Then Jimin turn to Namjoon.

Jimin : hyung what happened?

Namjoon : Jimin can you please take care of Jeongsan for sometime?

Jimin : why not hyung? He is my nephew after all but why you send him to me? Is Jungkook and Y/n okay?

Namjoon : Jimin-ah I promise you that I will tell you everything from A to Z but please just don't ask me anything right now and do what I said.

Jimin : ok hyung, I'm not asking you any further but please tell me everything soon.

Namjoon : of course Jimin-ah but for now please take care of Jeongsan. The only person I can trust right now is only you.

Jimin nodded his head.

Namjoon : Jeongsan, now I'm going so please be a good boy and don't make any trouble for uncle Jimin. Hmm?

With that he kissed Jeongsan's head and pats Jimin's shoulder and run back to his car. Namjoon and Jimin both loves Jeongsan like their own son. Jeongsan is very precious to them.

Jimin Pov:

I know that something really big and bad thing was happened that's why Namjoon hyung bring Jeongsan to me. The problem was must be very big this time because Y/n and Jungkook never let their one and only precious son go away from them even a minute.
I come out from my thoughts when two little hands squeezing my cheeks. I look at my nephew and I automatically smile because of his cuteness and adorable bunny smile. He really looks like a carbon copy of Jungkook. I placed him on my lap.

Jimin : what happened to my baby boy?

Jeongsan : I'm hungryyyy.

Jimin : ok then what do you want to eat? Buddy?

I laughed at his adorable behave when he is thinking, he really looks so cute.

Jeongsan : I want to eat chicken.

Jimin : ok so let's go and make some chicken dishes and rice. Ok?

Jeongsan : ooook.

I laugh and took him to kitchen and made him sit on the chair and I start cooking. He is telling me that how he prank the maids and bodyguards in his house when suddenly he ask someone which made me surprised.

Jeongsan : uncle, is my mommy and daddy ok? Are they really going for an important work? Uncle Joonie was not lying to me right?

How could a small child of age three think like this? His IQ level is must be very high that's why he is very intelligent and smart.
I turned to him with a nervous smile and look at his cute but serious face.

Jimin : you know that your daddy is owner of a very big company right baby?

He nodded his head.

Jimin : so I think it's really very important work that's why they left to do that.

Jeongsan : but uncle, dad is the one who always go office not my mommy. She always live in home with me. She never go to do any work then what work she went to do?

Oh God, this kid is really have very high IQ. How could he asked this types of questions and think this far? His three years old brain is like a professional detective. Now what I'm going to answer him? Think Jimin think.

Jimin : ummm actually.... I don't know.

Jeoongsan : huh? Really?

He is looking at me with his big doe like eyes suspiciously.

Jimin : yes Jeongsan. Uncle Jimin never lying to baby Jeongsan right?

I know that he is not convinced. I can tell by his reaction but he just nodded his head and I turn back for cooking with a sigh of relief. Oh God, this kid is not easy to handle. His brain is working faster than mine. I just hope that everything will be OK between Y/n and Jungkook but if Jungkook is again hurting my baby sis like before then I'm going to kill him this time for sure. But at first I have to know that what's going on?