It had taken her a while to even consider the thought that her condition wasn't Angelo's fault. When Dr. Beal finally got her to break down that wall within herself, she truly realized just what Angelo meant to her.

"I love you Angelo. And it has been the furthest from conventional or even acceptable but this love is something I can't picture myself without any more. No measure of time spent together could ever satisfy my craving for you and no time apart could diminish this love within me."

Her word spill was cut short as she noticed tears slip from his eyes. Pulling her hands from his own, she cupped his face.

"Sorry." He sniffled, a smile now on his face, the sight causing a smile to bloom on her own.

"I just imagined us at our wedding with you saying your vows- granting me the pleasure to love you forever." Her heart burst into rainbows and sunshine. Angelo was unlike any man she'd met before. She pressed her lips to his for the first time in over a year, their bodies immediately molding into one another's.

His kiss felt like home and nothing else mattered to her. Their lips moved against one another's slowly tasting every inch of the other. They had the rest of their lives to learn every piece. She pulled back slightly for air but Angelo followed, his lips hungrily connecting with hers once more.

His arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer to his chest. They trailed sparks up her back as he buried his hands within her curls- holding her head in place.

"Posso fare l'amore con te?" He huskily whispered against her lips and she eagerly nodded. Every inch of her body was lit on fire by his simplest touch and she couldn't image how she'd survived so long without his touch before.

Wrapping his arms around her, he picked her up and climbed into the center of the large bed, gently laying her beneath him. He connected their lips once more as he fingertips traced her exposed stomach. She couldn't figure out what he was doing but it felt as if he was spelling something against her skin.

They separated for air before he trailed kisses down her neck, his hands pushing the jacket from her shoulders. She sat up and flung the material across the hardwood- not caring where it landed. Angelo filled her every sense and encapsulated every thought her mind produced.

"You're so beautiful, bella." He spoke against her skin before his lips moved towards her chest. Light touches tickled her sides as he slipped the tube top down her stomach. Not a second passed before his mouth latched onto her one of her aching nipples, a moan slipping past her lips, as he nipped and sucked.

Her core was soaked and she ached to be filled by him once again. It felt like an eternity since they'd last been together so her body eagerly received his touches.

"Angelo, please." She pleaded as she raised her hips to brush herself against him. The sparks that shop up her body nearly made her come undone right there and then.

"Please what, bella?" His voice was deeper than usual and his eyes almost seemed black. The hunger and desire for her so clearly on his face increased her own arousal.

"Make love to me. Please." She begged as he gripped her hands above her head, his head dipping down to suckle the sensitive skin of her neck once more. A cry of pleasure escaped her as he rolled his hips against hers, her body hungrily arching to receive more.

"We have all night, bella. I want to cherish you." He spoke as he kissed down her body. The belt around her waist joined her jacket on the floor- soon followed by her jeans and panties.

"I can't wait all night, baby. Please, I need you now." Her back arched as he blew cool air on to her core. She barred her all to him as she spread her legs as far as they would go- her stomach dipping at the growl that erupted from his chest.

"Gesù Cristo. Sei così bella." The groaned string of words went in one ear and out the other as her body quivered like a dog in heat. She'd never felt such strong desire for anyone in her life.

"Ohh! Angelo!" She called as he began to devour her like a full course meal. Tingles shot through her body and she swiveled her hips to get him exactly where she wanted.

"Ohhh god!" Her cries filled the room as he expertly navigated her body- his tongue doing things to her she'd never experienced. The breath left her body, her eyes squeezed shut, and she gripped on to the sheets for dear life. The shaking of her legs was so violent it trembled her upper body.

"Angelo! Oh baby, yes. Yes! Right there!" She arched her back as waves of euphoria rushed over her. He firmly held her in place as he pleased her unlike any other. Looking down, she saw the possessive look in his eyes, the sight turning her on even more- if that was possible.

Her vision blurred as she reached her peak and she threw her head back- a loud squealing moan escaping her. As she came down from her peak, she saw him stripping down. Her body heating up once more at the sight of him.

Angelo was chiseled, firm, and well endowed. God had truly blessed her. Her smirked as he noticed her stare. She bit her lip and sat up from her spot before crawling towards him.

"Come here." She instructed while curling her finger at him. Desire burned bright within his eyes and his length twitched at the request. He came and stood at the edge of the bed perfectly lined up with her mouth.

Without a second thought she took him into her mouth, his hand immediately intertwining with her curls.

"Fuck." He whispered as she took him in deep, her hands reaching out to fondle his balls. Twirling her tongue over him, she hallowed her cheeks, and bobbed her head- switching from fast to slow.

His head fell back and groans tumbled from his mouth, the sound egging her on even more. She used one hand to stroke him as he left her mouth, her other now holding his thigh to support her body.

"Enough. I want to cum inside you." He growled out as he pulled her away from him- his length slipping from her lips with a pop. Nodding in agreement, she laid back, opening her legs as he crawled between them.

Angelo placed his body on top of hers, his forearms supporting some of his weight. One hand went down to rub her clit lightly as he connected their lips. His fingers were replaced with the head of his length lightly tapping her. She threw her arms around his neck and opened her legs even further.

Taking the hint, he plunged into her. She broke the kiss, a cry escaping her at the sudden fullness, and she bit her lip as her hips raised to get more.

"You're so tight. I might cum in seconds." He breathlessly joked, his face contorted in pleasure, as he slowly thrusted in and out. They were deep and long, his length rubbing each and every spot along her walls, the sensation nearly drove her crazy.

As she voiced her pleasure, she was sure everyone in the house had to of heard her, but she didn't care. Angelo was making love to her as if the world was going to end and she was going to take every ounce of pleasure he was giving her.

"Look at me." He spoke. Serenity opened her eyes to see him staring intently at her. His eyes had clouded over and he dipped his head to place his forehead against hers.

"Shit, bella. Mmm, I-I'm gonna cum." He struggled out, his eyes squinting as he sped up his pace. Serenity felt herself approaching that same peak and nodded rapidly- their noses brushing.

"Just like that baby. Yes! Oh god yes! You're gonna make me cum. You want me to cum?" She moaned out as she felt her wetness dripping down her thighs and ass. Angelo growled out before he began to jackhammer into her- the sudden change of pace quickly pushing her to her climax.

Her vision blurred and her body shook as an overwhelming amount of pleasure burst through her body. Her skin felt ten times more sensitive- his continuous thrusts prolonging her climax.

"Ahhh, shit! Bella, ohhh fuck! I-" his sentence became choked up as he stilled inside her. Groans emitted from his chest and he tightly gripped the pillow next to her head. Serenity stroked his chest as he finished- leaning up to pepper kisses along his jawline.

He leaned down and caught her lips- his hands now holding her face as he kissed her slowly.

"I love you." He whispered against her lips. A large smile present on his face as his eyes locked with her own. Within them she could see her future, bright and filled with love.

"I love you too."
————