Chapter 38: Cheap Thrills & Jimin Spills...Well, Almost

Comincia dall'inizio

Before Yoongi could even open his mouth to say anything, Jimin cut him off.

"Well hello Noona, I had no idea all of this was under that costume from last night. Hot fucking damn," Jimin said, his eyes moving down my body as he licked his lips slowly.

Yoongi's eyes flashed at Jimin.

"Eyes forward, fucker. She's mine," Yoongi growled.

Jimin and Jungkook both snapped forward in their seats and stared straight ahead, even though Jungkook didn't even do anything wrong.

Yoongi's attention turned towards me and he sighed, dragging my body to his as he embraced me. He put his face in the crook of my neck and I felt his hot breath as he exhaled.

"Why did you need to dress so sexy, Y/N, hmm? How am I supposed to make them behave," Yoongi said lowly, speaking for only me to hear.

I put my arms around his neck, feeling my crop top move up another inch on my torso. I turned my head to ghost my lips against his jaw, finally pressing my lips against the corner of his frown.

"I dressed like this for you, Yoongi, only for you. Do you want me to go home and change," I asked.

His hands squeezed my hips as he stood back up, his eyes fiery and full of lust and something else. Jealousy?

"No, I don't want you to go home and change. I just better hope I don't have to put anybody else in their place," he replied. He moved his body around and slapped my ass hard, giving me a smirk as he did it.

I gasped, smacking him in his chest. This made him chuckle as he looked over at Jungkook.

"Bun, get out and let Y/N sit there. I want her next to me," Yoongi ordered.

Jungkook immediately shot up and got out of the booth, gesturing for me to sit in his place.

"For the lady," he said, bowing to me and sweeping his arm towards the seat. 

I giggled at Jungkooks gallant gesture and reached over to pinch both his cheeks before I slid into the booth.

Jungkook's eyes widened and both hands shot up to his cheeks in wonder.

"She touched my cheeks," Jungkook said to nobody in particular. His face broke out into a wide bunny smile and his eyes twinkled in merriment.

Yoongi slid in next to me, rolling his eyes. His hand moved under the table to rest on my thigh, staking his claim.

"Grab a chair and sit down so we can order, Bun," he said, squeezing my leg gently.

Jungkook quickly grabbed a chair from a nearby table and sat at the end of the booth, grabbing one of the menus that was sitting on top of the table.

I looked across the booth at Namjoon and he was already looking at me, and I immediately felt my cheeks heat up. I loved Yoongi, but damn – RM was dashingly handsome in his own right. His honey skin and wide smile, oh dear lord. Don't even get me started on this dimples and the way his eyes crinkled shyly when you paid him a compliment.

Namjoon spoke first, putting me out of my misery.

"Have you had a good day, Y/N? I hear you had breakfast with your mom," he asked.

"Yes I did have a good day. She usually works today so it was nice that she took the time off to spend with me and we tried out a new restaurant close to home," I replied.

He nodded his head, saying "Oh, so, was your dad working today or something?"

Yoongi's hand, which was still on my thigh, the fingers tracing circles over the denim of my jeans immediately stopped as he felt my thigh tense under him.