Mamoru punches my clone in the face sending him into a *poof* as I chidori Mamoru behind his back and through his stomach. He falls to the ground spitting out blood. I drag his heaving body to Hinata's unconscious one.

She was sitting against the tree like I left her, with her head leaning to the right on her shoulder. I pick his head up by his black curls and make him face Hinata.

"Apologize"

"Fuck .. you" he says between slow hoarse breaths. I take the kunai and press the tip to his throat.

"Apologize"

He spat up more blood before saying "I'm sorry .. Blue"

"Don't call her that."

"I'm sorry .. hyuuga"

"Respect!" I growl clenching his black locks harder.

"I am .. sorry .. Hyuuga-sama"

"For?"

"For not getting .. the chance .. to stick.." I slit his throat in one quick motion. His lifeless body falls to the gound. I genuinely smile at the sight of him dead by my hands.

I rip half the non-bloody cloth from his shirt and began wrapping Hinata's wound.

The fact that I am going out of my way to help and protect this girl boggles my mind. I don't think I have ever cared for someone's health. It's only because she came back for me and I need her eyes.

I stare at her light features before picking her up in search for shelter.

...

I found a cave near the mountains, I collected some branches on the way here.

I was now sitting dangerously close to the fire watching the shadow of flames dance across Hinata's face. I laid her down on the other side of the fire. It is now dark and she hasn't woken up. I would have gave her Mamoru's shirt but it was torn and bloody. We were both still topless but I draped her arms over her chest to keep her somewhat covered.

As a breeze comes through the cave, I see her lip quiver and she hugged herself. I have been supplying heat to her for weeks, but tonight I have to look out for enemies. Although seeing her shake and rub herself, I eventually give in and walk over to check up on her. She was shivering.

I sat next to her and turn her on her side so her front was facing the fire and her back was to me. I lay behind her wrapping my arm around her slim bare waist, and bring her close enough that her back is pressed against my chest. I feel her stop shaking and relax in my ams.

I have been in a cell with her for two weeks. Watching and listening to her, but I never got to touch her. I only imagined how silky her hair would feel between my fingers and how smooth her creamy skin was to the touch.

Today was the first day I got to feel her, and it was just as magnificent as I thought. I pull her in closer not wanting to let her skin leave contact with mine. I take in a whiff of her hair and drift off to sleep forgetting my role tonight.

...

I woke up to Hianta flipped from her previous position. Her front and my front were pressed together and both my hands were glued to her waist. Not to mention she was stiff.

"How long have you been up?" I feel her head move upward to face me.

"M..maybe an hour o..or two." she says.

I reluctantly released her waist from my hold and stand up. I stare down at the red girl who was now sitting up covering herself.

"We need to move. Can you find the nearest village?" I ask.

"Hai, Byakugan" I watch the veins scatter down her face. Making her usual delicate features hard and determined. "There is a village eight kilometres away. It will take us approximately an hour and a half to get there."

"Lead the way." I follow behind as she jumps from the cave and heads toward the forest.

After a long hour of watching Hinata's hips sway, we made it to the village. I never noticed how curvy she was in the past. It amazes me how such a small waist can compliment such a big ass.

"Sasuke-kun, I can't go in there." She says looking down.

"I understand. Stay here." I walk in the village leaving Hinata at the entrance gate.

This village was run down and looked old-fashioned. I walk through the dusty streets searching for a clothing store.

Once I found one, I walk in and put the store clerk under a genjutsu since I have no money to pay for anything. Plus the less who see me, the better.

I grab a black t-shirt and some pants that will actually fit me. I look around the store for something Hinata could wear. How the fuck am I suppose to know what to get??

I grab a white v-neck shirt and black pants both in a size small. As I am about to walk out, a light purple dress catches my eyes. I imagine Hinata in it and smirk at my thoughts. I quickly grabbed the dress with two protein bars and left toward the village gate.

I walk out seeing an unconscious man outside the gate but Hinata no where in sight.

___________________________________________

Hey y'all!

The next chapter i post will be the longest one yet but idk if I should post it right before or right after the holidays? What do yall think?

Any feedback on the story will be very much appreciated <3