It's a Fucking War

Hi^^ first of of look at the way Yoongi is looking at Jimin. Someone is whipped :)

We're getting closer to YoonMin ^^ No scenes yet but...yea.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

They’re in the yard and Taehyung is leaning on the fence, shirt unbuttoned, showing off his perfectly defined abs and his bandaged tan skin. He doesn’t hide the attack on him, doesn’t hide his injuries. To him, they’re not weakness and he wears them like a badge of honor. They’re scar battles, a symbol that he is a survivor, invincible.His long messy strands are covering his eyes but Yoongi can figure the fire in them, sending daggers at a frustrated Seokjin. He got himself discharged in the morning after threatening the doctor with a knife.

They’re bickering but Yoongi doesn’t find it in himself to get involved. Just two minutes ago he asked Taehyung to stop smoking for a while, at least until he stops taking pain killers and he was ready to put his head on a tray so he decided to ignore their presence, though it’s hard when the two bring up his name every four seconds.

“Boss gave me a promise he hasn’t kept.” Taehyung says and inhales some smoke.

“We’re working on it, Tae. Just give us some time.”

“I don’t need you. I just need a name. Is that too much to ask?”

“You know, I can’t.”

They’re not shouting. From a far they look like two people having normal conversation but anyone from up close can see bloody murder in V’s face and utter irritation on Seokjins.

“Someone fucking attacked my Bunny. And that fucking someone is still alive. Do you have any fucking idea what it does to my fucking reputation?”

Shit. The man’s calm tone is even scarier than his screaming voice.

“you can’t murder the entire Block A. You’ll just get yourself killed.”

“Try me.”

“Taehyung.”

Yoongi lifts an arm to press the heel of his palm on his forehead. They really shouldn’t be having this conversation out in open but Taehyung refused letting Jungkook out of his sight and Yoongi didn’t protest because he understands. Deep down he wants to keep an eye on a certain someone, too.

“You’re just giving them green light to attack us again.”