Blackcoat and coffin

Halsey X Yoongi xnnfkrndkskwbfjrjenskdnrkejd
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Min PD-nim ^^

Halsey X Yoongi xnnfkrndkskwbfjrjenskdnrkejd ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Min PD-nim ^^

I'm Just gonna put this picture here :)))) he didn't know :))))))

■□■□■□■□■□■□

“You have an exit permit.”

Never in million years Jimin thought he will get to hear those words. Kwon sounded so stern the night before. So having the Warden himself delivering the news is jaw-dropping enough.

“H-how?”

“The boss threatened me to give you a few hours off.” He looks pissed. “He even paid for the funeral.”

“Oh!”

Jimin really doesn’t want to enter the funeral home. This isn’t how he imagined his reunion with his mom would be.

Mom hated him. Thought he was nothing but a criminal, following the rout of his messed up father. He wanted to reunite with her with honor, chin held high, wearing his police uniform, showing off his medal. It wasn’t supposed to be this way, a black coat and a coffin.

Jimin is nervous. Maybe even scared. But he knows standing behind the doors is not going to make things better. His mom is still dead and nothing is going to change that so he draws the air into his burning lungs and pushes the door open.

It’s just a simple church. Everything is colored in red and brown and it’s cold. Too cold. His limbs are trembling but he doesn’t know if it’s due to the cold or fear or sorrow.

It doesn’t matter.

It will get better. Because Seokie Hyung is right there, waiting for him with open arms and despite the tracks of tears on his pale cheeks, he is smiling. It’s bitter and doesn’t reach his eyes but that’s all he needs. So he doesn’t hesitate burying himself in his arms.