Crazy in love with an outlaw..

since the whole awkward fantasy thing that had happened with Emma.Regina didn't want to even seen her but as per usually the saviour followed her Into the forest she couldn't help but roll her eyes as she turned to face Emma.

"Why can't you just leave me alone,Swan?" Regina whined and stomped her foot.
"I need to know what happened back in the office,you zoned off why'll I was talking to you." Regina sighed looking around towards Robins camp then back at Emma.
"Why do you think I need to find Robin? Because what I wanted to do to you was so wrong I am in love with Robin..good I'm sexually frustrated." She screamed and ran towards Robin.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As Regina ran towards Robin she saw him get up and looked a little confused she crashed into him passionately kissing him with force as she pushed him against the nearest tree. Robin pulled away unsure where this was coming from.

"What happened to make you so public with affection?" Robin exclaimed shocked and confused.

"I fantasised about sleeping with Emma." Regina looked down,Robin lifted her chin and smiled.

"My love,i think we need to visit my tent." He winked and walked them over towards his tent as they where the only ones there they could be as loud as humanly possible. and they did for the next 4 hours.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Authors Note!!

I know it's short and I'm late with updating I apologise for that I've just had an extremely busy week. thanks for sticking with me I hope you continue I love this story.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••