"That's disappointing" Niall said as he bounced his baby.

"Not really" Harry shrugged "I wasn't looking for anything special".

"I know" Niall sighed.

"So what's going on with you?" Harry asked, before his friend could start grilling him on getting a boyfriend.

"I'm glad you asked, because I have news" Niall grinned.

"Are you pregnant again?" Harry joked.

Because that was how the conversation started when Niall announced he was pregnant last time.

"Not yet" Niall replied.

"Not yet?!" Harry asked shocked, because Charlie was only 5 months old "You're trying for another one?".

"We want another baby soon, we already decided it, but we want to get married first" Niall declared.

"Oh" Harry said surprised "So that's the news? You're getting married?".

"Yes" Niall grinned.

"That's great, mate" Harry smiled, feeling happy for his friend "Congratulations!".

"Thanks" Niall kept smiling "We're excited".

"So when's the wedding?"

"October 10th" Niall declared.

"That's in 2 months!" Harry exclaimed.

"I know" Niall chuckled "But we want a small wedding, and we found a place available on that date, so we figured we might as well do it then, besides, this way we can have a new baby by next year".

"Jesus, you and Liam do move fast" Harry pointed out.

"We just know what we want" Niall shrugged "So save the date on your busy calendar, because you're gonna be my best man".

"I'd be honored" Harry smiled.

Just as he finished saying that, the door of the flat opened, and in came Liam carrying 3 brown paper bags in his arm.

"Hey, mate" Harry greeted him.

"Harry! Welcome back" Liam smiled.

And it was a genuine smile, because they got along great.

But it hadn't been like that at first.

When Liam first started dating Niall, he was weary of his friendship with Harry; he couldn't believe that they could have such a close friendship but that nothing had ever happened between them.

But it was true, although they were both gay,  they had never been more than very good friends, and at some point Liam had understood that, and he had embraced Harry as a big and important part of Niall's life.

"Thanks" Harry said as he got up "Need help with that?".

"Sure" Liam replied, so Harry took a bag from him and they took them to the kitchen.

"So I heard you're making an honest man out of my mate" Harry commented as they left the bags in the kitchen counter.

"I am, yeah" Liam laughed.

"I'm really happy for you guys" Harry told him.

"Thanks, but to be honest I'm mostly doing it for Charlie" Liam joked.

"I heard that!" Niall said coming into the kitchen with Charlie.

"I was joking" Liam chuckled, and pecked Niall's lips.

"Not funny" Niall said while Liam took the baby from him.

"Charlie thought it was funny" Liam grinned and then kissed the baby's cheek "Yeah, Charlie? Is daddy funny?".