"Come on then," I nodded, geeing Roach on.

We gunned down guards as we rode in, dismounting as we neared. We ran forward, Eagle Flies was my main concern at that moment. We took cover as the shooting began to get heavy, taking out soldiers as we saw them.

"Get over the bridge!" Sadie yelled, and we followed, the oil burning below us.

A door next to me burst open, and Eagle Flies was wrestled to the ground by a soldier. I shot without hesitation, he looked around with wide eyes.

"Ann!" he said with surprise.

"Get up," I ordered. I didn't really acknowledge him, I was too angry.

"Thank you, all of you," he stood, grabbing his gun.

"We need to go," Charles told him.

"Where are my men?" he demanded.

"We saw some fighting by the factory, that's where Dutch has gone," Arthur informed us.

"Let's go, quick!" I yelled, leading the way, "We need to find the others."

We pushed forward, and the army seemed to have the same idea. More and more soldiers flowed forward, but we were determined to get past, and that determination was not to be underestimated.

We went between cover, eventually reaching the others, no soldier seemed left standing.

"Ann, get over here!" Dutch yelled and I did so, crouching into cover beside him, reinforcements were surely on the way, "So good of you to join us."

Eagle Flies ran over, alongside Charles and Arthur.

"Hello son," Dutch called, "Saved your life?"

"She did," Eagle Flies responded.

"You're quite the hero, Ann, ain't you?" I glared at Dutch.

"Just a regular good guy, same as always," I knew Charles and Arthur were exchanging glances.

"What is it with you, Ann?" Dutch asked.

"I don't get you," I shook my head, "I don't get you no more."

"Oh, the doubting, the doubting," he shook his head before turning to the others, "Get him out of here, will you!"

He offered me a hand, helping me stand.

"Let's go finish things," he growled.

"Finish what?" I asked with a glance at Arthur.

"Oh the doubts," Dutch threw his arms up, "You know why I wanted them to attack this place?"

"I have no idea," I said shortly.

"Arthur, get them and go," Dutch said.

"Until I find all my men, I'm not leaving," Eagle Flies said adamantly.

"As you wish, rest of you, get outta here," Dutch commanded as he shot the factory door, "We're getting our ticket outta here."

He kicked the door open and I followed him in.

"We need to get to the office," he informed me.

"It's upstairs, on the other side," I told him, "I broke in here before to get those papers for Eagle Flies."

"That's better, Ann, a little help," I ignored the quip, "Come on, my girl."

"What are we looking for?" I asked him.

"Money, you fool, the money," he said harshly, "There's state bonds here. Lots of them. I thought you were paying attention. Old Cornwall had a deal with the state. He was being paid to develop the region, against the Federal Government's wishes as they didn't want problems with the Indians."