Chapter Six: Beneath the Sewers

~~~Author's Notes:

Wow... it has been almost a month since I published my last chapter, hasn't it? Too long? Sorry, guys. I was actually working on this chapter but kinda stopped for some reason... But hey, it's winter vacation... I get extremely lazy. (Procrastinator.) Anyways, Happy Holidays to everyone and finally, the 6th chapter! I've decided to make Jocelyn a year older than the turtles. (Like April's age, right?) Also, hope you like long length stories cause this chapter is pretty LONG. So like, comment, and enjoy! :)

Chapter Six: Beneath the Sewers

The large clock in the living room struck at 12 midnight, automatically playing a musical tone. The four wounded turtles were covered in bandages and gathered themselves in a large room inside the apartment building, letting the woman fixing their injuries. Darcy was almost finished in fixing Raphael's wounds. Once she was almost done, the turtles explained their whole situation and why the Foot Clan captured Jocelyn. Her niece and her adopted son watched the turtles in fascination. After explaining everything, her niece told her full reason to the turtles why she recorded them.

"So basically, you recorded a video of us in your device in order to help out your aunt's work?" asked Donnie glancing at the young female.

Jocelyn slowly nodded. "Yeah..."

Darcy sighed in distress. "My goodness, hon'. You should've said so sooner before causing all this mess."

Jocelyn lowered her head. "I'm sorry..."

"Don't apologize. You tried to help."

Mikey grinned happily while holding Peter on his lap. "Yeah! It's all cool, bro! We know it's all rough!"

Jocelyn nodded again, gently rubbing her left wrist.

Darcy was glad her niece attempted to help her out for her work, but the turtles risked their lives to save her niece. If she revealed the turtles to the world, it wouldn't be fair since the turtles rescued Jocelyn. Darcy sighed to herself. She'll have to find a new job soon.

"Ow! Watch it!"

Darcy glanced up at the grumpy turtle wincing in pain. "Sorry, dear. You should stay still." While she wrapped the bandage around his arm, the red masked turtle mumbled something underneath his breath that she couldn't hear. "So you live in the sewers?"

"We do," stated Donnie. "The sewers is the only particular place we could keep ourselves hidden since we're being chased by the Foot Clan, the Kraang, and humans."

"Humans chased you?"

Donnie anxiously chuckled. "Well, not quite yet..."

Mikey continued to smile. "You get use to the smell once you live there for..." He began to count the years they lived there with his fingers and toes. But he didn't have enough. "Uh...how long have we live there, Don?"

Donnie frowned, looking at his little brother with half lidded eyes. "Fifteen."

"Right! Fifteen days!" Mikey watched his brother slapped himself.

Darcy and Peter cringed. They both knew the four turtles lived down there for their entire life.

Raph smirked at Mikey. "I dunno, Mike. The smell could be from you."

Mikey frowned. "Hey! That's not true!" Then, he started to sniff his armpits. "Is it?"

Peter laughed. "Mikey smells!"

Mikey formed back his huge grin. "Dudes! I can't believe it! He said my name! He said my name!" Suddenly, he went up to Raph's face. "Ha! IN YO FACE!"