I quit the Akatsuki!

Comincia dall'inizio

You moved him away “I’m nowhere near holy now… I feel like filth… I’m unpure”

He looked down sadly “That so called Kami… took away your purity?” 

You nodded “I am tainted so you wouldn’t want to call me mistress or associate yourself with me anymore”

“None sense! I don’t think of you any less... You were tricked… I can’t blame you for having a pure heart. You meant well to him and that is all that matters. He didn’t share those feelings but you were sincere… I can only tell you that you deserve better…you deserve someone who knows your worth” 

You sighed and nodded “I guess so”. You looked at your hands and noticed your Akatsuki ring was gone. Zetsu must’ve taken it to show Pein that you were dead. Even your ribbon was gone! 

The monk looked at you worriedly “What will you do now?” 

You looked at him deeply and took his hand in yours. He was shocked at the skin on skin contact that you had allowed him to have.
“I quit…. I’m done… nothing is working anymore… Everything seemed suspicious since the start but I chose to ignore it… The prophecy dream I had is a lie… it was just the farfetched dream of a little girl struggling with her father’s death in the war trying to make it out in this dark world not understanding that there is no such thing as fairy tales and saviors. We are all doomed….We are all gonna die a horrible death when the moon turns crimson”

He felt a bit sad and held your hand with both of his “You are just at rock bottom. You will find a new purpose and live by it, I’m sure… Because I believe in you all the way. This pessimistic talk doesn’t suit you”

You smiled and looked at him with teary eyes “I guess the Angel had found her own guardian angel” You said and hugged him tight “Thank you… you are too kind” 

“You always taught me to treat people the way I want to be treated… and I’m treating you the way you always treat me...I was nothing without you! You inspired me. You changed me" he said looking deeply into your eyes. You notice he was slightly leaning in close almost barely touching his lips with yours but you pushed him back and got up
"Thank you for your help Jun san. I need to go now"

He got up with a worried look "I'm sorry, if I crossed the line...I-I didn’t mean to"

You shook your head "None sense you did so much for me here...you opened my eyes that is why I must go...the near death experience made me crave my roots....I have to visit a place dear to me to be able to clear my mind. Maybe we will meet again. Until then take care of yourself Jun san"

He gave you a sad smile and nodded "I understand...Just know that I truly love you Y/n sama" he said in a soft whispered and you turned your back to him trying not to make this harder than it already was and left the warm cave on a journey to seek back your enlightenment....your purpose.

HIDAN 

You felt a wet towel on your forehead and tried to move your arms and legs but you were so weak to do so. You opened your eyes to see a nurse wiping your forehead with a small towel. 

"You are awake!" She smiled and quickly got up towards the door "Shibuki sama, she is awake"

It didn't look like a hospital. You were inside a house and it looked fancy. You tried to recall what had happened and all your memories of last night flooded back as soon as you saw Shibuki enter the room with a smile "I'm glad you are awake y/n...you worried me. You were so dependent on that demon that your heart almost failed you. It is like he was almost controlling your involuntary organs, so you would use zero of your chakra and more of his. He wanted you dependent on him and not the other way around"