UNEXPECTED TURNING POINT

Start from the beginning

That Night

Everyone was eating at the dining table.

Adithya: Ma, Papa. I want to go to London.

MIL: Why Adithya?

Adithya: For my office matter. I want to go within two weeks.

Everyone nodded, whereas Pragya felt content.

FIL: Adithya.

Adithya: Han papa?

FIL: Take Pragya also along with you.

Adithya gave him an unbelievable and hesitated look.

Adithya: Why I have to take her? I'm going for my office matter, not for the tour to take her.

FIL: Adithya, already she is in the house from morning to night. You have never taken her anywhere. Let her also come with you. I would be a change for both of you.

Adithya signed and accepted reluctantly, giving a glare to Pragya, whereas she felt confused seeing his look.

After two weeks, both went to London. They both reached the hotel, whereas Pragya falls on the bed. After taking a small nap, Adithya waked up and starts to get ready.

Pragya: Are you going somewhere?

Adithya: I'm going to the office to do my work.

Pragya: But you can take rest and go na?

Adithya: I came here to do my office work, not to take rest. Don't teach me what to do.

Pragya literally felt sad hearing him. Controlling her tears, she lied on the bed, where Adithya went from there. Everyday Adithya used to leave Pragya in the hotel room and would go to the office. Pragya felt bored sitting in the room. So, she thought of going to shopping. She took a taxi and went to the shopping mall. While she was shopping, she noticed Adithya with another girl in the coffee area.

Pragya thinks: Is he is Adithya? Let us go and see.

Pragya went towards them.

Pragya: Adithya.

Adithya became shocked by seeing her. He became nervous. The girl with him, smiled at her, whereas Pragya smiled in return.

Girl: You are Adithya's wife right?

The girl asked whereas Pragya nodded her head as yes.

Girl: Please take your seat.

Pragya sat opposite to Adithya.

Girl: Do you want something to eat?

Pragya: No

Girl: Ok, I'm Shreya, Adithya's girlfriend.

Pragya was taken aback hearing it, whereas Adithya gulped. Pragya turned and stared at Adithya.

Adithya: Pragya, I said na. She is a girl.

Shreya: Han. I'm the girl Adithya said. We were in love for five years, but Adithya's parents were not ready to accept our marriage. He said to me about you too that you are also not interested in this marriage. It would be good if we go for a mutual divorce.

Pragya's world crashed hearing her. Her eyes were moist and were on the verge to cry. Composing herself, she started to speak.

Pragya: Adithya, I want to speak with you. Please come out.

Pragya said with a deadly glare and went out. Adithya followed her with nervousness.

Pragya: What is happening here?

Adithya: Look, now only I managed her to accept for marriage. Please don't spoil her.

Pragya: Why you didn't tell me that you were in a relationship?

Adithya: Who are you to me?

Pragya: I'm your bloody wife.

Adithya: Did we lived like that? No na, then why it is affecting you?

Pragya: It is my life? You have cheated me.

Adithya: I have never given you rights as a wife. You can never be my wife. Never ever.

Pragya became stunned hearing him. Tears started to flow from her eyes.

Pragya: I'm I that bad?

Adithya: Did you have seen your face in the mirror? Typical Behenji. No dress sense, nothing. How could you even think that I would accept you? Never in my life, I would make that mistake. Just get lost from her.

Adithya yelled and went from there, whereas Pragya was standing in tears.

She came to the hotel room like a lifeless body. Wiping her tears, she took her mobile and dialed a number.

Pragya: Papa

Neil: How are you, Princess? Is everything fine there?

Pragya: Papa book a ticket to Mumbai?

Neil: Why beta? Why your voice is low? What's the matter? Tell me, na.

Pragya controlled her tears and continued.

Pragya: Don't ask me anything. Please book the ticket.

Neil accepted and booked the ticket.

To be Continued...

PRECAP

Pragya chuckled hearing him, whereas he smiled seeing her.

Man: You are looking beautiful when you smile. Keep smiling and face your problems.

I hope you all like this...

Read it, if you like, please vote for me and leave your comments...

Thank you
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Bye
👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋