Chapter 10: Gotta Make a Choice

Recap...

On Saturday, Julian hung out with TJ, and they went to SkyZone, and then they went to Balboa Park, and enjoyed all the sights there, and then they went to Starbucks, and over to TJ's beach house. They shared an intimate moment at the beach house that night. Then the next morning, Julian went back to campus, and Kai felt jealous of other guys being around Julian, and they shared an intimate moment as well.

The week before finals...

Julian's POV

Wow, it's already the end of the semester! I'm so excited to go back to Texas and see my family. I missed them so much! And the winter formal is on Friday. I don't have a date! I need to find one by Thursday. Hopefully I can. But anyways, it's Monday and it's gonna be pretty stressful with studying for finals, and all that. I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I said smiling.

Kai walked in my room, after I finished writing a report for history class.

"Hey" Kai said smiling.

"Hey" I said smiling.

"Is it okay if I could ask you something?" Kai asked.

"Of course! What's up?" I asked smiling.

"So, uh... the winter formal is Friday night" Kai said.

"Yeah?" I asked smiling.

"I was wondering... would you... like to go with me?" Kai asked smiling.

"Ooh! I'll have to think about it. I hope you understand" I said.

"Oh... yeah, I understand. Just take your time" Kai said.

"Alright, thanks Kai! I'll let you know on Thursday" I said smiling.

Kai left my room, and I got a text from Zeek.

Zeek 🦋
Julian!
Read 9:36 am

Julian
Hey, Zeek! What's
up?
Read 9:38 am

Zeek 🦋
I was wondering
if you wanted to go
grab some breakfast?
I haven't seen you in
a while!
Read 9:41 am

Julian
Sure! What time?
Read 9:44 am

Zeek 🦋
I was thinking at 10?
Read 9:45 am

Julian
That's a little short notice
for me. Maybe around 10:30
or 11:00?
Read 9:50 am

Zeek 🦋
Sounds good!
See you then! 😘❤️
Read 9:53 am

I read the text and it was Zeek asking me out. He wants to go grab some food, and I can't wait! Hold on... that only gives me an hour to get ready! I gotta start getting ready because it takes forever to get my hair perfect. I got in the shower and washed my hair and stuff, and it took me more than a half hour to get my hair to curl up, then I put on a blue tank top, with some black jeans and my ice blue Nike's. It was about 10:45 as I made my last minute checks, when I heard a knock on my door. Kai came in.

"Hey" Kai said.

"Oh, hey Kai! What's up?" I asked smiling as I looked back at him.

I turned back to the mirror, and grabbed my lip gloss to put some on.