Chapter 2: No Pressure

(Kai in Media)

Recap

Julian just moved into his dorm at California University, and meets his first love interest, Kai, on the way to his dorm. Julian meets one of his roommates Lauren, and she takes him to the Welcome Week Beach Bash, that the school hosts every year. Julian meets his second love interest, Zeek, as he enjoys the party in So Cal. Then he heads back to the dorm, to meet the rest of his roommates, and finds out that Kai is one of them.

Julian's POV

"Kai?! You're my roommate?!" I asked.

"That's why your name was so familiar! Hey, roomie!" Kai said smiling.

"Hey... roomie" I said awkwardly.

"How did you guys even meet?" Natalie asked.

"We bumped into each other in the hall as he was moving in" Kai said smiling.

"Literally" I said smiling.

"Alright guys! So, since everyone is here, let's get this party started!" Lauren yelled smiling.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"We're going to play a game I made up" Lauren said smirking.

"What is it?" Brendan asked.

"It's called... Secrets" Lauren said smiling.

"What's that?" I asked frowning.

"We all write down some our most biggest and embarrassing secrets. We put them in the middle, face down, and then I will take them all, and place them in an envelope. Everyone chooses one randomly, and you have to guess who's secret it is, by placing it next to the person. If you're right, the other person takes a shot. If you're wrong, you have to do something embarrassing for all of us. Which will be made up all by me. Everyone got it?" Lauren said smiling.

"That sounds fun! Let's get it on!" Desiree said smiling.

"Alright! Before we get started, I need to grab a bottle of vodka from my room. Julian, would you help me get it?" Lauren asked smiling.

"Do we really need two people to grab a bottle of vodka?" I asked.

"Can you help me please?" Lauren persuaded.

I understood what she was asking, and I went down with her to her room, and she started asking me questions.

"So, what's up with you and Kai? You guys have been acting weird" Lauren asked me.

"Really, Lauren?" I asked smirking slightly.

"What? It's obvious he likes you too. Like the mystery guy at the beach you met" I said smiling.

"He's not a mystery anymore. His name is Zeek. But anyways, look. Kai did call me cute when I first met him, and you already know about Zeek. So I have two guys into me, and they're both cute!" I said panicking.

"Alright. Just calm down. Take all the time you need to decide. We have a lot of time before winter break. Plus it's only the first day. You've got this" Lauren said smiling.

I started forming a smile after she said that.

"You're right! I got this!" I said smiling confidently.

"Alright! Then let's head back up before they think we got kidnapped or something" Lauren said smiling.

"Haha! Yeah, let's go" I said smiling.

Lauren and I went back upstairs to play Secrets, and we got the bottle of vodka ready.

"Alright, guys! You all have five minutes to write down your biggest secrets. I'll write mine too. Does everyone have pen and paper?" Lauren said smiling.