Ch:18 Mission Pt. 1

I woke up so tired and still sore but saw that I woke up in Xavier room, I looked to my left and right of the bed to see that he is not here

Idk why I expected him to be in here laying with me but a small..and I do mean small part of me wish that he was.

I got up from the bed and decided to do my daily morning routine, after I got out of the bathroom I saw Xavier sitting on the bed.

"Good you're up", he said standing up, I just rolled my eyes and left the room going downstairs.

"O..the silent treatment", he said following me into the kitchen.

I went ahead and grab a milk, bowl, spoon and some cereal.

"I mean I don't blame you I did have you screaming", he smirked at me as I sat on the island.

"You think this is funny", I said.

"It's very funny", he said smirking at me.

"You want to know why it's funny", he said standing up, coming over and behind me, I stayed still.

"Because love", he said putting his hands on my waist and I instantly got chills.

"I have you wrapped around my finger", he said in my ear.

I suck in my breath

Don't fall for it,
Don't fall for it,

I elbowed him as he crouched down in pain.

"Thanks SOOOO MUCH for ruining my breakfast nut job now I want to THROW UP", I said stomping away into the living room and sat on the couch.

"Listen sweet heart", he said after finally recovering from my hit.

"You", he stood in front of me and next think I know my wrist are grab and thrown onto the ground with him on top of me and putting my hands over my head.

"Made a big mistake", he said.

"And what are you gonna do hit me", I smirked.

"I just might you did hit me, ", he said raising his hand getting ready to slap me my eyes widen at what I just asked for.

I didn't think he was going to actually do it.

"HELLO LOVE BIRDS", Someone yelled coming in.

Xavier put his hand down and looked at the door getting off of me as I stood up as well.

"Really Zayn, since when did you come barging into my damn house" Xavier said.

"Since these two dummy's won't stop bothering me about your girl other their", Zayn said.

Cat and Miley came barging in.

"DEMI", they both said we ran into each other and did a group hug.