CH13: Be Careful With Me

"I don't trust her" Miley said we were now in my uncles house in my temporary room and Miley was talking my ear off about Cat

"You don't even know her", I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah but when have my intentions been wrong about a person", she said I kept quite cause they were never wrong even when I tried to convince myself they were....

I swear she's like a psychic witch.

"Exactly", she said knowing I have no evidence of her being wrong about a person.

"Still Miley she's the sweetest girl there", I said defending Cat.

"Demi don't be stupid, it's always the sweetest ones with the darkest secrets", she said.

"Blah blah blah until you find some type of evidence to solve your case then you can talk to me", I said turning up the tv not wanting to hear her anymore.

"Fine, I will", she said taking the hint I didn't wanna talk about it anymore.

"I'll be back ima go check on Justin", I said to her she nodded.

I left the room and enter Justin's room to see him watching tv.

"Hey....how are you feeling", I said walking in and sitting on the edge of his bed.

He gave me a thumbs up.

Justin was able to finally walk and do things on his own but he wasn't ready to talk as his mouth and jaw was still healing, the doctor said he might not be able to talk in 2 years.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss his annoying voice.

I guess I was tearing up and thinking too much cause Justin came by me and wiped my tears, he took out his notebook, wrote something down and handed it to me.

"Everything will be fine, don't worry I'm still the same Justin big head", I read out loud and laughed.

"Yes you're the same annoying Justin with your big head and tiny body", I said he threw a pillow at me.

"Well If you wanna see Miley she's here, if you need anything I'm here you got my number", I said.

He took the notebook and wrote some things down handed it to me.

"Tell Miley I said hi crazy now get out so I can shower", he wrote down.

"Noted", I said and headed out.

"Hey Miley just said hi crazy", I said walking in my room and laying down next to Miley.

"Nice one...when will I be able to see him", she said.

"When he's ready....he don't want anyone to see him...but yet", I said.

"It's the bad", she said.