Ch2: Smoke & Fire

Note :
So I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter cause it's just getting started 😏.

Don't forget to share this story, I don't want it to flop like my last ones and I have giving up writing but I just wanna try one more time and hope I reach my goal.

*Don't forget to listen to the song up top while reading*

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

(Demi Pov)

After Cat tried to drag me with her to lunch and she notice I wasn't going to go with her we exchange numbers and headed off our different ways.

Now, I'm not going back home cause that'll be stupid.

I decided to take a walk around this nasty city and see where it gets me.

As I was walking texting Miley on my phone I bumped into a hard ass wall and fell onto my ass.

"Ughh, What the fuck", I said out of frustration and grabbed my phone that fell right by me.

"So we meet again", a voice said.

I looked up to see Xavier.

Oh joy

"Is that how you always greet people you fucking devil", I said standing up.

"You really think I was gonna let you go after that stunt you pulled off in class earlier.

"I didn't care then and I don't care now", I said about to walk around him when he gripped my arm tight ass hell and brought me back standing in front of him.

"You have no idea who you're messing with little girl, you don't get to walk away until I say so", he said looking me straight in my eyes.