Ch8: Thank You, Next Bitch! Pt. 1

Note:
I am back and ready to post more often since final week is done and I'm finally on break till January, so sorry about that but education and work always comes first.

*Don't forget to listen to this bomb ass music on top*

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Demi Pov
Xavier has left to find some info on the person who did this to Justin. I sat on bed in his room trying to convince him on telling me who did this to him.

"Justin just tell me", I said getting frustrated.

He took the notebook and wrote ' I can't, I don't want you in this'.

I sighed.

"Justin....please tell me it's not Xavier", I said.

'It's not' he wrote.

"Thank god", I said relieved, I would've hate that I was wrong.

'Why, are you falling for him' he added.

"Hell no Justin you know me....I don't fall for no one....and I will especially not fall for him", I said.

'Just making sure' he wrote.

"Yeah, shut up" I said.

'I'm not talking, I'm writing so how can I shut up' he wrote I rolled my eyes.

"Well then close the damn notebook", I said getting up.

"If you need anything text me, don't ring the bell I wouldn't come that's more of a dog call so Uncle J will definitely answer", I said as we both chuckled.

Justin waved bye and I went to my room.

I laid on my bed and decided to face time Miley.

"PARTY IN THE USA", Miley screamed as she answered.

"Omg, Miley really", I said laughing.

"Yes cause this party girl mans just bought her a lot of shit, look Bish look", she said and showed me the stuff he got her.

"Damn, he definitely went all out", I said and she brought the phone back to her face.

"Right, I should be mad at him more often", she said I giggled.

"Demi", Miley said.

"Yeah", I said.

"What's wrong", she asked.