Prologue

"Niall..." I began as i saw him begin to tear up. I can't stand to see him cry. Just seeing the pain and sadness in his eyes is enough to make me cry and that is the last thing I need right now. "What?" he blubbered, tears streaming down his face.

"Niall, I- please don't cry! I can't stand seeing you cry!" I wailed as my vision started blurring. I wiped my eyes fruriously, willing myself not to cry. I know how much he hates it when people cry. "Im sorry, Haz! But how did you expect me to react! We were just watching a movie, like a typical saturday night when all of the sudden, you tell me that you're moving to Doncaster? DONCASTER!" He yelled, causing me to flinch. No not because of his anger, because of the sight of him. "And tommorow too, Haz. I won't get to see you again Harry!"

With that, I engulfed him a tight embrace, wrapping my arms tightly around the shorter boy's neck. He burried his face in the crook of my neck, fitting perfectly where he belongs. With me. And me with him. Not hundreds of miles away, visiting in summers only. I felt my neck getting damp from tears as i placed my chin on top of his bleached blonde head, tucking him securley underneath my chin. I kissed his soft hair multiple times, trying to calm his shaking body down. Once he calmed down, well enough for him to hear me when I speak, I pulled away from him slightly. He looked up at me with his sad, bright blue eyes and then he looked down, crying quietly.

I placed my pointer finger under his chin, lifting it up slightly so that my green eyes met his. My heart broke in two at the sight infront of me. The once happy-go-lucky, always hungry boy that brightened up everyone's day was gone. He was replaced by a boy with a dreary look to his pale face. His normally flushed cheeks had the colour drained from them. His plump lips that were usually spread in a wide grin, were slightly blue and pale. His eyes that once twinkled, had all the life drained from them.

I can't believe I did this to him. Stupid dad. Stupid job. Stupid irresistable boyfriend who I am utterly inlove with. Stupid Doncaster. "Listen to me Niall. I may be moving, but that doesn't mean we won't talk. I still want to stay together Niall, I've told you countless times that you are my one and only. I love you too much to let you go. I mean, anyone would be an idiot to let this" I gestured to his body. "Go. Honestly Niall, What did you think, i would go there and find another guy and fall in love? Rubbish! I wouldn't do that and i'm sure i couldn't. It's hard to find something this good" I winked at him and finally saw that smile return to his face. The twinkle return to his eyes. The flush returned to his cheeks.

"Theres my Nialler!" I said cheekily. His melodic laugh filled the room as I looked at him in pure love, wondering how the hell did I get someone as good as him. When the laughter died down, we were just gazing into each other's eyes lovingly. I reached out and starting slowly stroke the soft skin on his jaw, wondering how am I going to survive without him. He is like my rock. Without him, I would crumble. Slowly I started to lean in until my lips were hovering over his.

"I love you" I whsipered huskily, making his breathing hitch. I didn't even give him a chance to reply before I crashed my lips to his, feeling the familiar tingling sensation in the pit of my stomach. My lips moved in sync with his, molding togther perfectly, like two missing puzzle pieces being finally reuinited. Unfortunatley, the kiss ended all too soon for me and I was left wanting more.

"I love you too" he said, his lips slightly red and swollen from our passionate kiss.I shook my head, slightly smirking. That boy is so innocent. I looked up and met his eyes, leaving a light peck on his lips before pulling back and stepping out of his grasp. "Well, Niall. This is it. This is goodbye." I said. The words finally sunk in. I would not get to feel Nialls lips on mine, his small hand fitting perfectly in my large one, never get to smell his delightful scent for at least another ear. As realization struck, i let a couple of tears run down my face. He reached out and brushed them away with his thumb.

"No, It's not goodbye. This is...see you later" he smiled though it did not rech his eyes. His eyes no longer had the twinkle that was there moments ago. I planted one last, tender yet forceful and passionate kiss to his lips. I embraced him in a tight hug, cherishing the moment, the feel of him in my arms for the last time in a long while.

"I Love you" I spoke with as much emotion and sincerity as my body could muster.

"I love you too"

With that, I stepped out of his grasp, walking to the door stealing one last glance at Niall. The moment I shut the door, I heard a light thump and blubbering. He was breaking down. I shut my eyes closed and gripped the door handle tightly, doing some yoga fire breaths, like my mum taught me when i needed to calm down. Once it was completely silent and I was sure that Niall had fell asleep, i let out a breath I didn't even know i was holding in and released the poor door handle from my deathly grip. I walked downstairs and out of the door, feeling the cool wind whip at my curls, making them as unruly as ever. I stole one last glance at the house that I've learned to call my home.

Goodbye, Niall.