Friends

"Um...." Harry stammered, looking down at his brown leather boots, "we're not really friends."

Louis lightly chuckled, "Don't be silly, Haz. We're practically best friends, right?"

Harry looked up and met Louis' gaze, seeing the intense look behind Louis' sapphire blue eyes.

"Y-Yeah. Sorry. We're pretty tight, Taylor." Harry forced a smile, immediately dropping the grin when Taylor looked back at Louis.

"That's awesome! Now we can all hang out together all the time!" she squealed excitedly, clapping and jumping up and down.

"Sounds great." Louis smiled almost genuinely and checked his watch, "I have to go, but see you later. Bye Taylor. Bye Harry."

Louis gave a half wave and walked away slowly, Harry watched his figure disappear into the distance.

"You know, Harry?" Taylor began talking, "we could ask Louis if he wants to come to the movies with us tomorrow. He seems nice."

Harry immediately looked away from the empty space and at Taylor, "When did I agree to a movie?" he asked, sounding dumbfounded.

"Yesterday, remember? I asked you and you nodded and said 'yeah, sure'."

Harry tried to recall yesterday and sighed when he remembered he indeed had agreed to accompany Taylor to the movies. He really didn't mean to agree. He involuntarily did it. He made a habit of just nodding and saying 'yeah' whenever Taylor droned on about something. You really couldn't blame him. Taylor could talk for forever if she had the chance.

"I don't know, Taylor. I have a huge history paper due in a couple days and I don't think I have time to spare."

Taylor frowned, "But Louis will be disappointed. I already brought up the idea to him and he said he would like you to be there."

Harry raised an eyebrow. Louis Tomlinson wanted to go to the movies with him? Probably so he could torture him throughout the film.

"Please?" Taylor pleaded, sticking out her bottom lip and making a puppydog face.

Harry knew he would regret it later, but he said "Okay."

Taylor smiled and kissed him on the cheek, pulling him into a hug.

"Can't wait to go to the movies with you and Louis tomorrow" Taylor smiled and waved, walking away.

Harry ran his hand through his unruly curls and sat on a nearby bench when he felt his phone vibrate. He pulled his phone out of his pocket to see who it was.

It said Unknown Number.

Harry hit the 'answer' button with his thumb.

"Hello?"

***

Hey guys, it's Aly.

Sorry I haven't updated in like forever. I've been busy lately.

I hope y'all like this chapter because I tried to make it work. I'm getting back into the swing of things, so if you want to throw stuff at me because it sucks, I give you permission haha.

Massive thanks for 9k reads on this story. I couldn't have ever imagined so many reads on it!

Give me feedback on this chapter. Tell me what you think!