Blue meets green.

This is another chapter written by me, the incredible Sara Wonderstone.

(Has anyone else seen than movie?)

Anyways, i'm writing this because Alyssa has a terrible case of writers block so me being the bestest friend ever, decided to help her out.

Now this story hasn't been updated since Februaury and It's nearing the beginning of April so I apologize for that.

I'm trying to get all our books updated at the same time :)

But anyways, on to the chapter.

Sara xx

________________________________________________________________________

I managed to finish the walk to school without breaking down and hyperventilating.

Zayn was threatening me about what I saw.

It's not as If I was going to parade around the school holding up a banner with the words "Zayn and Louis sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

Yeah.

I'm not that stupid. But the fact that yesterday he seemed fine about it and today, he's at my throat, basically threatening to kill me.

And the look in his eyes didn't hold much humor.

Of course not. The guy called you a fag and you're here keeping his secret. Where's your dignity? 

My subconscious popped out of no where.

I'm not going to fight dirty. Everyone knows that when you play with fire, you get burned. So better him with the scars than me.

I argued back in my head.

My subconscious rolled his eyes at me. I swear to god I saw it in the back of my head.

Shaking my head, I pushed the cool metal bars of the door that separated cool fall air and warm hallways.

As soon as i entered the building, the once loud area quited down quickly. They all spoke in hushed whispers. 

My ears caught certain things like ''Oh, he's that gay rich kid right?''

Or

''Why is that little shit even here?'"

I tried my best not to tear up at the rude comments and kept my head low as I walked what seemed like the walk of shame.

"Oi! Is little mummy's boy crying?" I heard a hoot of laughter and looked up to see that it was Zayn and his gang but it wasn't him that spoke. It was Louis.

I don't think you should be talking I thought to myself.

I heard a few gasps and my eyes snapped shut as my head collided with a mass force against a locker. 

Crap, did I say that out loud?

I opened my eyes and terrified green met seething blue in a mixture that had me completely mesmerized. 

Louis had me pressed against the locker wit his forearm pushing my neck into the cool metal.

"What did you say, faggot?" he asked, his face so close that our noses basically touched.

I tried to push him away but he only tightened his grip.

He gritted his teeth as he asked me the same question again.

Shaking my head again, I only answered with a small "I'm sorry" and i don't know if it's me, or if the anger in his eyes left entirely to soften for just a bit.

But in a blink of of an eye, the soft look in his eyes is gone and his shoved his knee up, hitting me forcefully in the groin area.

I let out a yelp as he released his grip of me and fell into a heap on the floor.

My eyes started to water and soon after, tears spilled over their barriers and i'm crying.

His friends just laughed as he walked away and motioned them to follow him. 

After what seemed to be forever, the crowded corridor started to empty out and i felt a hand on my my back.

I flinched and moved back, scared to see if it's one of them.

But instead, I'm met with a pair green eyes,  kind of like mine but lighter.

"Let me help you," his accent came strongly with his kind words but I wasn't sure If I should trust him or not.

I looked him over. He was crouching down but even then I could tell that he was shorter than me. He had quite a bit of tattoos on his arm. His hair was a different story. Sat on top of his head was a big mop of fiery red hair, with pieces sticking out in every single direction.

After I contemplated for a while, I decided no harm could be done so I gripped his outstretched hand and hoisted myself up.

He looked at me and smiled for a second before speaking again. 

"I'm Ed."

"I'm Ha-" i tried to respond but was cut off by him.

"i know who you are, everyone does. Let me take you to the nurse,"

I looked at him strangely before shaking my head quickly.

"No, i'm fine. I'll just get to class."

He looked at me for a second before sighing. 

"Okay, what class do you have?" he asked as we began to walk.

"Music." I responded dryly. He turned to look at me, green eyes sparkling as he smiled.

"Me too."

As he lead me the way, I couldn't help but think of how grateful I am for finding at least one person who doesn't want to beat me to a pulp, and it felt nice.

____________________________________________________

Bad?

Good?

Please comment and tell me what you think :)

Follow x

Vote x

Comment x

Sara xx