Alone

I run up the stairs to my room, almost tripping over the carpet as I rush to slam the door closed. I seat myself down in one of the rooms many corners and pull my cellphone out of my pocket, desperate to call Niall.

Dialing the familiar number as fast as I can, I press the phone to my ear counting the rings.

"Pick up, Niall. Pick up." I chant to myself as I wait for him to answer.

"Hello?"

Thank God.

"Niall...." I whimper out, my voice cracking slightly.

"Harry? Harry! Are you okay?" Niall asks, his voice dripping with concern.

I try to keep the tears at bay as I manage to mutter, "No."

"What happened, Harry?" Niall asked, his voice light and soft.

I sniffle as I feel the tears roll hot and heavy down my cheeks, "Basically some guy named Louis and his friend Zayn hate me. They beat me up, Niall... I c-can't handle i-it."

My body shakes as I sob. still holding the phone to my ear, listening to Niall's soft breathing.

"It'll be okay, Harry. Just don't let them get to you."

I choke a bit on my tears, "I c-can't ignore t-them, Ni."

Niall paused momentarily and then said, "Maybe you should tell a teacher or counsellor or someone."

I rub at my eyes, "No. T-They'll just h-hurt me m-more."

Niall sighs, "Fine, Harry. If you don't want to tell anyone, thats your choice. But please, if you ever need someone, call me. Anytime."

I nod, but then remembering that Niall can't see that gesture, mutter out a 'sure'.

"I got to go, Haz. Talk to you later. Love you."

"L-Love you t-too, Ni."

Then I'm left sitting on the floor of my room with my knees pulled to my chest listening to the dial tone.

Dropping the phone to the floor, I bury my face in my hands and continue to sob uncontrollably. I never knew you could feel so alone even when you have someone there for you.

I'm shaken from my pity party when I hear a knock at the door. Wiping my eyes and drying my tears, I trudge down the stairs, straightening my shirt on the way.

I take one more deep breath to compose myself, then turn the knob and let the door fly open. Looking up from the floor and I catch sight of a tall girl, she looks maybe a year or two older than me. She has vivid blue eyes and long, straight blonde hair that falls just below her shoulders.

The girl looks me once over, then with a smile says, "Hi, I'm Taylor and I just moved in next door."

There. It's finally updated.

I'm sorry people, but you didn't think this story could go on with a little bit of the lovely (and kinda bitchy) Taylor Swift. *applause*

I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist. I mean, we have all of One Direction in the story, as well as the lovely Ginger Jesus, so I had to add Taylor to the little party too.

Now shoo and go bug Sara about the next chapter.

G'bye

- Alyssa <3 xx