Suddenly he pulls out a notepad from his pocket and clicked a pen. He begins jotting things down and hands it to Aasim.

"Something terrible is happening and I can't really tell you guys." Aasim read aloud for everyone to hear. Handing the book back to Louis he shook his head.

"You can tell us anything. You know that we can help you. If there's anything to get off your chest, say it." Aasim said to Louis as he quickly shrugged it off. Louis then walked up to Violet who read a prewritten note and the blonde began to blush.

"Shut up, doofus." Violet said as she playfully punches his arm. He smiled at her and made eye contact with the blonde. A daring look the said 'you can do it.'

Clementine looked at the boy and was immediately taken aback by the way Louis composed himself. It was obvious he was just crying in the bathroom, but he looked fine being with all of us now.

A hand grabbed Clem's and she looked to see which did. She saw the little stubby fingers wrapped around her palm and she smiled. Looking to the little boy she kneeled down to his level and made sure to look him in the eyes.

"How you doing there goofball?" She asked as he shrugged before answering. Looking back to the quiet Louis as he looked back to his sister.

"Why can't he talk? I heard that he had his tongue taken out but why hasn't he said anything to us?" He asked confusingly. He looked at Clementines eyes as he looked for an answer.

"Well, the tongue helps us speak. Without the tongue, you can only emit sound without meaning. The tongue is why we talk in the first place." Clem explained to the boy, he looked like he understood but was actually still confused on why that is.

"I was there when Minnie was taken." Sophie read softly as everyone looked in her direction. Watching as she read each word that Louis had written. His face dull and sad, with obvious hints of anger.

"It was the same two people. Lily and Abel. They asked me to say not one word about it. It wasn't just me though." Sophie paused, looking up off the paper. Looking at Louis then at everyone in the room with a saddened look. "Marlon was there too."

"Marlon, what the fuck?" Violet said quickly as she ran her fingers through her blonde hair. She looked at Sophie before grabbing the sheet of paper out of her hands. Reading the paper in front of her. "Why the hell was Marlon there? Wasn't that the night before he left town?"

Louis nodded, jotting down something on a separate notepad. Ripping the page out and handing it to Violet. The blonde was hesitant to grab it but eventually worked her will to hold onto the paper. Turning it around to face the words towards her.

"Marlon was the reason Minnie was given up. I caught them on a bad time and Marlon saved me. Those people, the Delta wouldn't let Marlon leave town because of an arrangement they had so he gave them the next best thing. Minerva." Violet read vigilantly. Looking at everyone's reaction to the text held out in front of her. No one seemed surprised except for Clem, AJ, and Sophie.

"You're telling me that Marlon's the reason Minnie was gone for a whole month. Doing god knows what with monsters all around her." Sophie asked on the verge of tears as she raised her voice. Violet and Louis doing nothing but nodding to the redhead.

"This Lily. Did she have a last name?" Clem suddenly said, looking at Louis. Raising an eyebrow as she stepped forward and looked him in the eye.

Louis looked back at the amber eyes with his shattered, broken specks. A frown making an apparent appearance on his face. He shook his head and shrugged, looking to Clemenine completely before mouthing "why?"