Me, myself, and I. - Classic Frisk's POV

I race around the house franticly. Fell's missing. We heard yelling and crashing and then... Silence. Panda fears for the worse and I... I know better. Fell might seem sweet and kind but once you piss her off she really, um, gets pissed. I head to the chalkboard room. 

'Sans? Sans are you there??' I write on the board.

'Right now's not the best time, Frisk!' My Sans writes back.

'It's Fell! She's missing!!' I write in a panic.

'I know.' He writes. 'She's literally two feet away from me. Look, I'll talk later, but right now we actually trying to make peace with the thing!' 

'Sans!! SANS!!!' I write as big as I can on the board. I kick it in anger when he doesn't respond.

"Guys!" I call for the others. "I got good news and bad news." The others pour into the room one by one.

"What is it?" Panda asks impatiently.

"Good news is, I found Fell." I say. They cheer in relief. "Bad news is... She's with them." I say gesturing to the chalk board.

"She's behind the chalkboard?" Panda asks confused.

"What? No. She's with the boys." I say surprised at Panda's dumb question.

"So she... She disappeared?" Drawing asks trying to put the pieces together. He face lights up. "I got it!!" She shouts and heads to Sans' room. "When the Sans disappeared they were fighting, right? Sans wanted to find Red and Ink wanted to stay together. When Red disappeared he was arguing with his feelings as to the loss of Otter, right? And when Fell disappeared.... She was fighting the thing." The gears in my start turning. "This thing? It feeds off negative emotions!!" Drawing states as if It was obvious.