WTF?! - Fell Frisk's POV

I stand in the door way of Sans' room looking at all the Sans with confusion. "Where the fuck did that glitchy thing go?!" I look around the room in a panic. One minute I'm fighting a glitching monster the next thing I know everything looks weird and I heard voices coming from this room. So I of course did the reasonable thing and kicked open the door and shouted at who I thought was the monster.

"Frisk?!" Red shouts at me in confusion.

I rush to the bed he and classic sit on and flip it over, tossing them to the floor.

"WHAT THE FUCK FRISK?!" Red shouts at me.

"It has to be here! It couldn't have just disappear!" I flip over more furniture then head to the next room with the other Sans' following me. I toss couches, books, and shoes trying to find the damn thing. Finally I see something glowing. A glitching glowing something. "There."

I ready myself for a fight. The thing slowly gets up and looks up at me angrily. 

"Fight me you Ass!!"I charge at the thing and strike it's side. 

"STOP!" Ink throws himself in front of the thing as it falls to the ground. 

"What are you doing? It'll kill you!" I say trying to shove hi out of the way.

"It's not an it! It's a he and he so happens to be my love!" Ink argues.

"It's a monster!!" I scream at him.

The thing shudders at the word monster and cowers behind Ink. Ink turns around and kneels next to the creature and cups it's head in his hands.

"Error? Error it's me. It's me!" He says as he rests his head upon the thing's and cries. 

"I-InK?"