Who Are You? - Classic's POV

I've never been asked who I am before. People have always just known who I am. 

I'm Sans, the comedian, brother of Paps, and master of puns. That's who I am isn't it? 

I sit in my bed thinking about this some more. His question echoing in my head. 

"Who are you?"

Who... am I?

"THAT'S RIDICULOUS, SANS. YOU ARE MY DEAR BROTHER!" Paps had told me earlier.

"You're whomever you choose to be." Undyne had told me.

"You are you." Frisk had said.

If I am me then... Who the hell was he?

He has a red version of my coat, he had pointy teeth, my face, my powers, my brother.... Or his brother? 

"Who are you?" I don't know.

"Who are you?" I DON'T KNOW.

"Who are you?" I DON'T KNOW!

I wanted to scream. How can I not know who I am? Why does this question bother me so much? Why can't I stop thinking about him? Why did I run instead of saying;

"I'm Sans."

I hear the door to my room squeak open and I see the worried look of my brother.

"Hey Paps." I say casually, sitting up in my bed trying to look normal.

"HEY." He walks over to my bed and sits down. "ARE YOU..."

"Yeah, Yeah, yeah. I'm fine! I just uhh... ran out of puns...?"

"IMPOSSIBLE! MY BROTHER? RUNNING OUT OF PUNS?!" He gasps and chuckle a bit to myself. "I KNOW WHAT CAN HELP!!!" 

"What?"

"SPAGHETTI!!!"  I laugh to myself. "I'LL GO MAKE SOME RIGHT AWAY!" He dashes out of my room leaving me with only my thoughts to keep me occupied. 

I can't think.

"Who are you?"

I jolt up in my bed. Why do I keep hearing his voice? 

"Who are you?" 

GO AWAY.

"Who are-"

The door slams open and I scream. 

"BROTHER! YOUR SPAGHETTI IS READY!!!"