Signal - Classic Frisk's POV

I watch Fell jump up in pain, land on the floor holding her foot in her hand, and cussing. I rush to her side. 

"Are you ok?" I ask in a paniced tone.

"Something just burned my fuckin' foot!!" She screams I pain. I look at the ground we she was standing. 

"Omyg- Drawing!! Drawing come here!"  I scream. Drawing rushes into the room. 

"What is it? Is everyone-" She stops mid sentence to look at the ground. On the ground a message is burning itself in the carpet.

"We.... are.... ok..... Please... don't worry.... - Ink." Drawing reads. "Ink?! Ink you're here? Where are you?!" We watch as he writes how he isn't sure where he is but the other Sans' are here. "How can we help? How did you get there?"

'I don't know.' He writes. 'But I'm running out of carpet so....'

"Wait. Is their a pencil there? We can get you paper! Or chalk? Chalkboard?" I ask.

He takes a moment to think about this. 'Chalk. I know where we can find that.' He runs out of space for words so instead he draws a tiny map of the house with a trail of where they're going.

"Lets go!" Panda urges. She sprints ahead of us to the upstairs room. It's all black and I've never seen it before. How did it appear? 

In the room their is a chalk board. 

'Okay can you read this?' Ink writes.

"Yes! Oh thank god!" I exclaim. "Wait, are Red and my Sans there?"

'They are... but they aren't exactly speaking to each other at the moment.'

"What? why?" 

'They got into a disagreement....'

"Ugh, boys. Red, man the fuck up and apologize! We all know you probably started it!" Fell yells in annoyance. 

'Shut the hell up, mom.' Someone writes in scratchy letters. 'He called you dumb! I'm just defending your sorry ass!'

"I can stand up for myself, shithead!" She yells back at the board. 

'Great now he's even more pissed.' Another person writes in a comic sans font.

"Sans!" I yell. "Are you okay and why'd you call Fell dumb?!"

'I didn't. He just took it that wa-' The writing scratches across the board and we can tell they're fighting. 

"Quit being an Asshole, Asshole!" Fell yells.

"Fell calm down. We're all on edge okay?" I reason. "We're all in a tight spot so for now... Lets not kill each other. Ok?"

'fine...' Red writes angrily. 

'Agreed.' Sans writes after him.