Error - Classic's POV

After a few more minutes of watching Ink sit in the rain I teleport outside, grab him, and teleport us inside. He has blue tears running town his face and water drips from his clothing. I need to find a way for him to stop thinking about Otter.

I could ask him about all of the different multiverses again or would that annoy him? I come to a simpler topic that had a bit of a risk to it but would provide me with information.

"So, Ink. Tell me about this other guy... What's his name?" I say casually.

"...Error." Ink says hiding avoid my eyes. 

"Were you two close?" I ask. He thinks for a moment as his face shows a hurt expression.

"Yes." His answer is surprises me at the calm tone. It's almost like at the thought of his name it calmed him down. "We were... Very close. Like you and Red." Ink says linking eye contact with me. "That is why I must find him and Otter. Weather they are dead or not. They are my family and I won't leave them behind." 

Before I can say anything in response Ink's phone rings. Ink reaches for the paint splattered phone and answers it.

"Hello? Bullit?! Is that you?!" He shouts excitedly. 

"Who's Bullit?" I ask confused.

"Why another one of us, of course!" He says happily. "Have you found Error??" He asks impatiently. 

"Wait... What multiverse is he from?!" I ask with a scrambled brain.

"A fairly new one called 'Gundertale'."

('Kay your probably wonder what the hell GunderTale is, right? It's actually a UT multiverse I have created myself. Read more to learn more about it! Also make sure to follow me so you can get any announcements on this book and more! Love you all!!~ Kustard_ShipIt)