Frisk - Classic's POV

I blink my eyes awake to see a girl with brown hair blue eyes staring at me.

"GAH!!" I jump back surprised. I realize that two Frisks surround me as well. 

"Sans! Are you ok? We found you at your outpost!" My Frisk says.

"Um, who's that?" I ask pointing at the brown haired, blue eyed girl.

"That's Panda. She's our room-mate. She found you passed out by your stand when she went out to pick up the last of her moving boxes." Frisk explains. "She also found you with, um, him." She nods towards a sleeping red figure.

"Red??" I scramble to my to reach him, but I trip and fall. Luckily Panda catches me.

"He wrapped his jacket around you and got some serious frostbite." Panda tells me gently. I'm not sure if he'll wake up..."

"No!!" I crawl my way over to him puling off the arms trying to hold me back. I rest my hand on his frozen cheek.

"Panda has some healing capabilities, but she's not trained and she might end up doing more harm then good..." Other Frisk warns me.

"Do it!" I yell. I feel the hot tears run down my face. "Do it."

Panda shyly walks forward and lays her hands on his forehead. A pink aura emerges from her right eye, engulfing us all.

 A pink aura emerges from her right eye, engulfing us all

"How does she have-" I start.

"She's another one of me, kind of, she killed her Sans and absorbed his power." Frisk says.

"And you trust her??" 

"You don't get it... Her Sans was... He deserved it." It all she said.

Suddenly all the pink aura falls to the ground as does Panda.

"Panda!!" Other Frisk screams.

I was about to rush to Panda's side too until I saw it. Reds eyes slowly opened.

(Hey guysss I used the character by jessicamiers sorry if your character looks a little different than you hoped... Thanks for giving me a character though! I love you all!!)