Chapter 17: Its not over

Remember to vote

Sahara POV

The next few days has been great, I stayed at the pack house with the wolves while I trained evan. Since I gave Evan some of my powers, every minute of the day he blows something up. Come to think of it he wasn't suppose to get that much power but somehow he absorb much more and I couldn't stop him.

" hey sahara" Chase called out. " hey" " ah....... you know I ah.... I like you right" he said " Yeah " I answered blushing. " I was wondering if you would go on a date with me? " he ask nervously. " Yeah I'd love to" I said blushing even harder. " great" he said with a grin. " how about tomarrow night " he ask " Yeah that's perfect" he smiled and walked pass me while giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

I smiled and walked downstairs to see Alfa Orion speaking to the wolves. " Sahara can you come down here please" he asked. I walked over to see them strategizing another plan of defense. " you were with the witches for sometime now" " yes" " Do you know anything about them, something that we will have against them. " the asked.

" No not really, the only thing I know is that when they 're attacking they come with huge numbers, also whenever they attack somewhere they don't stop until everything is over. " I told him. " I see, and those three witches who are they. " " after my mom died, I was the rightful ruler, but I ran away after I found out their plans. " "Those three witches are no ordinary witches, they were my mother's students before she died." "There weak when their alone but when they're together they're as strong as me.

" Thanks for the info Sahara" he said. " no problem, also if they attack again I think we'll be stronger than them. " why" he asked. " Evan he's a wolf and also a part witch if continue training him he will become even stronger than all of us" Orion nod his head and walked outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you think? Am glad Sahara and Alfa orion are getting along. Evan is getting stronger by the minute! Continue reading comment and vote love you.