Chapter 14: witches rebel

Remember to vote

Chase POV

I woke up to a beeping noise only to see that it was my phone.I looked at the i.d caller and it was evan. I answered quickly only to here a boom. " Chase can you hear me" Evan shouted. " yeah Evan what wrong" " the witches are coming" " What I said loudly seeing Sahara walking in frightened.

" the witches are coming Chase one of the wolves was spying on them and he warned u-" the call ended and I looked at Sahara who only shook her head " let's go" she said. " we drove quickly to pack house hoping that everything was cool. It took fifteen minutes to reach and we got out of the car as fast as possible. We ran to the back of the mansion where there was a lot of dust and smoke.

I could see some wolves shooting with their blessed guns while others were in their wolf forms. " Evan "I shouted. I couldn't hear him or feel him either  with or twin connection. Sahara started whispering one of her spells and the dust and smoke started fading away into the woods. As it faded I started to see everything.

I saw my dad fighting in his wolf form. He was much bigger and stronger than the rest of us, with his grey fur. I saw three witches standing side by side. I told Sahara to stay while I join the fight but she stop me with one of her spells. " Wait you can't fight them, there too powerful for you to handle. " She said.

They started to retreat because couldn't handle the blessed weapons, but the three witches stayed behind. " Sahara" one called out loudly. " come with us or die like your mother" they said together. " we started shooting at them but our weapons had no effect. I looked at Sahara and she was completely blank.

The three witches raised their hand and we all fell to the ground in pain, all except Sahara.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you think? Continue reading remember to vote.