Chapter 5: Blushing

Hey loves please remember to vote.

Sahara POV

I walked over to Chase's room door. " chase, chase are you up". I didn't here anything so I slowly open the door only to see an empty bed, he wasnt in the bathroom either. Walking down the stairs and I went to the kitchen but he wasn't there.Thinking that he was probably out I decided to check out his huge apartment, it was amazing.

There's no doubt about it that Chase is rich. Walking into a huge basement I herd a knocking sound, looking around I saw Chase working out. " wow" I said to my self. I saw Chase smile but he didn't look at me, there's no possible way he could've herd me. He was doing some pushups when I walked over signaling him. " Morning sahara". He said with a smirk. " Mo...Mo...Morning chase" I said stammering.

I couldn't think think clearly, he was so close to me, his huge chest was inches away and his abs was perfect. Sweat was running from his body and I could feel the heat radiating from him. " Ah.... Sahara your red" Chase said pulling me from my thoughts. " are you blushing " he asked with a grin. " what no" I quickly answered.

" Am just here to tell you am leaving" I told him. " wait.. Can't you stay, I'll freshen up and make breakfast. " ok cool " I said. I went upstairs thinking how fast I agreed for breakfast. " come on the only reason why you said yes is because he's hot" the voices said in my head again. Soon after Chase came to the kitchen all freshen up, I could smell the lavender body wash on him. " so what do the pretty girl want for breakfast " he asked.

" Um.... Anything I guess" I said blushing at his words. I think he likes it when am red. He made some toast, egg, beacon and some orange juice. We sat and ate while looking awkwardly at each other, then the most unexpected question but me. " Am..... Sahara were did you get new clothes? " He asked. " am ...... Uh....I had a change in my bag. I lied. " oh.... So you new you were going to stay over" he said with a smirk.

" Ah...yeah have to be prepared right" I said. " so what you do g for today? " he asked. " am going back to my family cla- I mean house. " I quickly corrected. " what about you" I asked. " I have to meet up with my brother. " " Oh tell him hi for me. " " sure. " " Hey want me to carry you to your family house. " he asked. " what no am cool. " I said quickly. " Hey I should go now uh thanks" " yeah no prob see ya" " yeah bye. " I walked through the front door waving at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What did you think short yeah I know. Do you think Chase and Sahara are getting really close? Please remember to vote, love yoouuuuuuuuuuuu!