Chapter: 9 Finding out

Vote please love you.

Chase POV

Morning couldn't come fast enough. I got up did my daily routine and shot out of the house for school. " Chase wait up idiot."Evan said. Oh yeah hurry up man I shouted. Evan ran in the car and I followed soon after. On our way to school the only thing I could thing about is confronting sahara. "She's going to tell me the truth" I grumbled. "Did you say something" Evan said to me.

"It's nothing evan." "Can you stop that Evan shouted." "Stop what"I yelled back. " You always say thing and do things without me where twins you know. " " Am sorry Evan it's Sahara,what if she's a witch" " I don't know Chase, I don't know." We reach class quite early, Evan decided to go inside while I waited to see sahara.

Soon after I saw her and immediately got tense remembering what happened to Chase. I walked swiftly to her, she saw me coming and smiled but it quickly faded. "Come with me now." I said angrily. She followed me to the back of the school with a confused look on her face. " Why did you call me over here. " "Sahara I want you to tell me the truth." "What are you talking about."

"Don't play that b.s with me Sahara,I know your a witch."She opened her eyes wide in shock and for about two minutes she stood frozen. "I...... Um." "The truth Sahara, just tell me." I pleaded. Sahara close her eyes and open them back.

She walked pass me signaling me to follow her. We head over to the bleachers were we sat. "Yesterday I followed you you home in the woods and my brother got hurt touching the door." I stated first. "What!" She open her eyes wide at me. " Only supernatural beings like wolves aren't able to touch the door."She said sternly.

"Oh about that ........I'm a werewolf and so is Evan." She looked at me with wide eyes again. " That would explain why my necklace burn when am around you. " "What" I said quickly a bit concerned. " Don't worry am not wearing it now. " She said calmly. "Oh...... Am sahara you still haven't explain to me." " Oh yes.... I'm a witch, I moved here after my mom died. "

"Yeah I know that." I said. "Shut up and listen will you." " I was in a witch clan, a clan that served only to wipe out other supernatural creatures and my mother was the head of the clan. " "What"I said in shock. "Shut up" she said. "My mother didn't like their objective so she turned against them. The other witches found out and killed her, after she died I ran and came here but they find me and forced me to join them, I had no choice or else they would kill me too."

I looked at Sahara in shock as she told me everything. " Am...sorry I didn't know. " " It's kl. " " Wait you said they want to wipe out supernatural creatures. "  Sahara looked at me as if she realized something. "Yes" "holy sh*t." "Do you live in a pack?" " Yeah why" " I think the witches are planning an attack on your pack, they came for me but they didn't leave.They must have found out that there's a pack here." Sh*t I have to warn my pack. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you think? Please comment and vote, continue reading to find out what happens next.