Chapter 10: Confused

Please read remember to vote. Love you!

Evan POV

The teacher was absent today so I decided to look for Chase, I looked all over the school and couldn't find him so he was probably outside. I walked outside only to find Chase and Sahara talking out on the bleachers.

" Can you explain what's going on. " I said. Chase looked at me looking concerned. " there's an attack coming. " " what an attack, I'm confused " Sahara looked at me like I was lost. " What " I ask. " Wait Chase, is she a witch" I ask while Sahara glared at me.

" Yes she is" Chase said. " Oh k kl". " Am sahara, if our dad find out your dead" I said. Chase looked at me with wide eyes as if he just realized. " You didn't tell her did you? " I ask. " tell me what" Sahara stated. I rolled my eyes ready to explain" look our dad hates witches because there a treat to the pack.

" His pack" she said in shock " Oh yes the Alfa is our dad. " She looked at both of us with wide eyes. "Anyways Chase what do you mean there's an attack coming?" I ask. Chase signaled Sahara to explain and she did. I was totally in shock after she told me everything. " Chase we have to warn the pack" " yeah , but what happens when dad ask us where we got all this info from. " he ask me. I turned to Sahara and told her if she don't see us in the next two days we're dead.

She looked at me and burst in laughter.The bell rang and we quickly went to class. Today ran quickly, soon enough the last bell rang and we all headed home. Thank God it's summer break! Chase looked a bit nervous because we had to tell dad. What am I saying even I was nervous I'm sh*tting  my pants. We got home around five and Chase have me a knowing look that clearly states he's going to kill us.

"Don't worry the good thing is we're warning the pack so we can get ready " I said as his tense form relax. We got inside and Chase and I alerted the pack of an emergency pack meeting. They all gathered at the back of the mansion including dad and mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you think of this chapter? Comment and vote, loves and kisses.