Ellis' big hands traveled down until they grabbed my ass and he dug his fingers into the firm mounds of flesh,  and I felt like climbing up his awesome body and latch onto broad shoulders and just hang on for the ride. But I could only cling to him and be swept away on a wave of ecstasy. God he felt so good with at lest ninety percent of his body pressed firmly against mine. My blood rushed through my  veins and my heart fluttered away in my chest as my balls quivered and ripened, ready to churn out my release at any given moment.

 "Ellis...God, I'm...Shittttt,  right there." I stammered as I tore my mouth away from his maddening lips and buried my face against his neck. I moaned and tried to take control of my wayward hips as I felt his fingers pulling on the buttons of my jeans. And I was embarrassed to say that the minute his warm fingers touched the turgid length of my shaft, my jaws locked and I clenched my eyes shut as stars burst in behind the lids and my body exploded into millions of tiny fragments.

"Fucking perfect." I heard Ellis whisper, the words vibrated against my forehead that was still currently  tucked under his chin. I slowly came back down from my sexual high only to feel him using his linen handkercheif to clean me up. I was still crushed against him and I could feel the long thick tube of erection practically pulsing behind the zipper of his tailored slacks, the impressive length snaked down between his thighs and my mouth watered as I wondered what he tasted like, and how would it feel to lick and suck on him? I unclenched my fingers from the back of his shirt and my fingers fumbled with the closure of his pants, but Ellis brought his hand up to rest over mine. "You don't have to baby. I wanted to see what you would look like when I make you come with the back drop of the city behind you, and it was everything I thought it would be and that image will forever be imprinted forever on my soul, sweetness."

"What are you trying to do to me, are you real?" I blurted out as I pulled out from underneath his chin and stared incredulously at him. "I keep waiting for something to happen, for you to turn into some kind of control freak or an asshole of epic proportions, but so far nothing. You just keep on being this man, one that says the right things, and one that does the right things. A man that makes me feel like I am the only thing in his world. And it doesn't make sense to me, for you to be doing all these things, to be saying all these things to me when you are so way out of my league. You are rich, you are perfect, and you want to solve all my problems because you can. But what can I bring to the table? I am poor struggling student and I own nothing other than second hand items I was lucky enough to get in good shape." I mumbled and tried to push myself away from him. I was totally embarrassed that I regurgitated all that crap, but in a sense, I was happy that I did. Maybe now, he was either going to tell me I am just a flavor of the month or that he was just stracthing an itch. Either way, Ellis will have to explain to me why he finds me attractive.

I almost wanted to roll my eyes at myself and my drama. I was being such an emotional adolescent. I felt like I should be passing him a note that says if you like me circle yes and write down your phone number. But I pushed that thought out of my head,  I needed to know if this was real like I needed my next breath. Ellis would't let me hide my real feelings, as a matter of fact, with a startled little yelp from me, he picked me up and carried me towards his massive desk. He sat down in the chair behind the desk and pulled me onto his lap so that I straddled his thighs and I was facing him. His blue eyes blazed with intensity as my gaze was trapped and held by his. It didn't even dawn on me that my jeans were still gaped wide open or that my ass was pressing against his still rock hard shaft.

"Timothy, I am going to explain some things to you and I don't want you to say anything until I am finished. I want you to listen baby, I need you to hear me because this is the last time I am going to tolerate you doubting my feelings and my intentions towards you." He stated and I could only stare wide eyed back at him and nod my head.

"I know it seems like everything in our relationship is moving too fast, but baby for me, you been a long time coming. Look around you, love. What do you see? I'll tell you, you see. You see all the benefits of my money. You see the trappings my business' success. You see the luxury offices of a CEO. My business, my website that brings couples together for romantic reasons or for business reasons, and everything in between. It has brought about  thousands upon thousands of success stories of happily matched pairs. But yet its owner is or was very much single and alone. Other than my employees, who do I have, no one. And the men I have dated only saw me for the size of my bank account, or what luxuries I could provide for them." Ellis shook his head and my heart constricted at the pain that flashed across his features.

"They never saw the real me, they would think it's crass to stay home and actually cook dinner when we could eat out at some expensive eatery or have something catered for the multitude of their friends that I don't even know, but they always seemed to be in my house. They would expect me to shower them them my money and my time, whereas I can't even get you to take a donation for your  for the children you collect for. And  I know you will never allow me to get you a better apartment, or help you with your tuition and books for school. You definitely won't let take you shopping for warmer more form fitting clothes. And because you won't let me, I find myself wanting to do these things for you  even more. You don't think it's your right to receive anything from me." Ellis stated and the dejected tone of his voice had ducking my head once again to hide the furious blushing on my face.

"Baby, earlier on the very day  that we met, I had already decided to give up looking for that special someone to share my life. I was contemplating skipping out of town away from all the happiness of the season, and all these adoring couples and loving families by finding some remote island somewhere and lose myself in whatever young cabana boy or whoever I would find to occupy my time until I returned to my lonely reality and then bam, out of nowhere you literally land in my lap. And you don't expect a damn thing from me other than my time. You are actually harboring the idea that you are not good enough for me, when in all actuality, I am not good enough for you. A man who selflessly stands out in subzero weather on purpose to collect people's loose change to buy orphaned children holiday presents. You, who takes their lot in life, meager or otherwise and make due with it the best way you can,  and without a word of complaint? You are a better person than I will ever be, you have a bigger and better heart than mine. And from the day I looked into your pretty green eyes, you have captured my heart, as jaded and lacking as it may be it's yours and only yours already. I hope you understand what I am trying to say to you." He said as he ran a gentle finger across my cheek.

Tears gathered and pooled in my eyes as I dragged my gaze back up to his shimmering one. I tried to say something, anything but nothing would come out of my mouth. And the lump in my throat refused to budge. Ellis leaned over and graced me with one of the sweetest kisses he has given me. He brought both his hands up and rested his palms on my face and looked me right in my eyes and whispered. "I love you. I swear I do." And damn if my heart didn't stutter to a stop in my chest before it started pounding like it wanted to fly right out of my chest and into the hands of its owner.