The car came to a perfect stop and the doors opened to reveal none other than the man that has occupied my every thought awake and asleep for the last few days. He graced me with that sexy smirks and my knees wobbled just a little as I stepped out of the lift and into his office space. And without a care in the world, Ellis leaned over and captured my lips in a claiming kiss that left me wanting more when he pulled away. But I noticed a very pretty woman seated across the expanse of the shiny marble floor. Her desk was one of those elegant writing desk types and she looked a bit smug as she observed our little intimate moment. My face flushed bright red and I buried it under his chin. Maybe I should have insisted on seeing him later on after work instead. I didn't know what to make of this situation at all, but I was here already so I guess I will make the best of it.

Ellis tried to nudge me out of my hiding spot from underneath his chin, but I refused to resurface. "Hey baby, that pretty lady over there is Stephanie. She is my personal assistant and she has been with me for many years. There is no need to feel self conscious or embarrassed around her. This area only houses my private office, all my other my employees work on several of the floors below us. So come on honey, I got breakfast waiting for us." He explained as he tried to coax me out into the open again and I gave in and I  pulled back peeked up at him from under my eyelashes. "There you are beautiful, come right this way." Ellis said and I drew in a deep breath and followed him into his world.

I waved a polite hello to Ellis' assistant as we drew to a stop in front of her desk and he introduced me to the beaming woman before continuing into his office. He led me inside and shut the door behind us. And the extravagance of his lifestyle will never cease to amaze me. My jaw dropped as I took in the sheer elegance his work space. The entire back wall behind his desk was pure glass, and the office itself was done in a contemporary style. It was a huge space, and he made use of all of it. There was a sitting area, the sofas were light gray while his chairs were stark white, all leather. The only splash of color were the several paintings on the wall. And I have now figured out that Ellis is a connoisseur of  fine art.

 Completely ignoring the scent of whatever it was Ellis had ordered for our breakfast, I hurried across the reflective marble tiles and all but pressed my entire body against the floor to ceiling  glass panels, the view of the city center was spectacular from here. I could see all the flashing billboards and the multiple decorations all over the buildings and even in the streets. I felt like I was in a giant fish bowl high up on a top shelf somewhere. My hands where pressed on the cool glass as my breath fogged up the panel in front of me. I felt Ellis step up behind me, and he towered over me as he pressed his front against my back. He ran his large hands up my arms and laced his fingers through mine and pinned them where they rested against the chilled glass in front of me.

"Baby, you are fucking stunning. I was all set to sit down and have a civilized breakfast with you. I wanted to pitch my ideas about how we can help the the children and the Orphanage, and I mean more than just during the holidays. But seeing you standing here in my office with the entire city on display behind you makes me want to do other things with you. Things I have no business even contemplating about right now." Ellis whispered seductively in my ear and everything disappeared for me, the scenery in front of me, and the opulence of my surroundings. My entire focus shifted to this man pressed so enticingly against my body. I could feel the evidence of his desire, that firm ridge of flesh pressing into my lower back and again my weak knees wobbled, and I wasn't sure if I released a needy little whimper or not. But I was sure that I did by the low growl that emitted from my man chest.

 Ellis spun me around and used that big body to pin me against the window as he captured my lips in a searingly hot kiss. He licked his way across my trembling bottom lip and speared the determined appendage into my mouth to twirl and dance wetly with my tongue. He wedged one of those thick thighs in between my thighs and pressed up under my balls, and I happily humped against him like a horny little puppy. I slid my hands under his jacket and up over the ridges of muscle in his strong back. I traced his muscle defination  and reveled in the heat coming off his skin. Ellis fingers snaked into my hair and he pulled my head back separating our mouths. He nibbled his way down the side of  my neck and sucked on that extra sensitive spot behind my ear, the errogenous zone that had me moaning and humping against him a little faster and a little harder.