"You should be a politician, you silver tongued Devil. I will use the phone for the time being but if something goes wrong, then you are taking this thing back. I don't even know how to use it." I informed him as I got up and selected my clothes for the day. I had to make a concentrated effort to get out there and collect for the kids before it was too late to get them anything at all. I needed to make a stop by the Orphanage too and check in to make sure that everything was alright after the little snow in we had over the last few days. 

"Why don't you stop by my office today and we can go to lunch or something. I need to see you, it's been a couple of days, and that too long for me not to hold you in my arms." Ellis purred in my ear and my cock jumped like it was all in for that idea.

"Um...I can't make any promises. I am going out to collect today for the children and I won't want to leave if the donations look promising." I replied as I pulled on my thickest pair of jeans.

I heard him groan before he replied, "Honey, I really, really wish that you wouldn't go out with these freezing temperatures, just the thought of you out there in the cold doesn't sit well with me at all. I know it's for a good cause and I know you will not accept my money, but please let me think of something. Come to my office, let's have breakfast instead and we can brain storm fund raising ideas for the Orphanage, one that doesn't involve putting your health or your life at risk. I know it's too soon to be telling you this, but you have become my world since you looked up at me from the middle of the street with those big gorgeous green eyes of yours."

"Gah...Stop saying things like that, you make me lose my common sense. How I am supposed to respond when you say stuff like that? Nevermind, I will be there in about an hour." I said holding the phone between my shoulder and my ear as I hung my sweatshirt back in the closet and pulled out one of my nicer sweaters instead. If I was going to his place of business, I wanted to look as nice as I possibly could.

"I am sending Thomas for you. He should be there in about twenty minutes. Is that good for you?" Ellis asked and I rolled my eyes. I wasn't even going to bother to argue with him about the door to door service because he was just trying to take care of me, and in all actuality the warm plushness of his car was way better than the meat locker environment of the city bus.

"That's fine, I'll be ready. See you soon." I  said and disconnected the call before he could come up with something else to try to make my life easier, the sweet bastard. I felt really special with all the things that he is trying to do for me. But I have been relying on myself for so long that it's second nature to me, and I feel uncomfortable taking money from him. my feelings cannot be bought, and his money his just that, his money.

Brushed, scrubbed, and polished, I grabbed my jacket, gloves, and my scarf and headed for my front door. I wrapped myself up the best I could and shrugged myself into my coat and then, I was out the door. I checked to make sure it was locked before taking the stairs down the the little lobby of my building that led out onto the street. My foot had barely hit the cold concrete before Ellis' posh car and driver swooped in and glided along the curb coming to a stop almost at my feet. Thomas, his driver hopped out of the car and opened the back door for me and I scurried across the sidewalk and into the car blushing at the thoughts of feeling like some kind of fairy tale princess or something,  yeesh I needed to get a grip.

Thomas was very pleasant and he kept up a steady stream of chatter as he swept me through the busy city streets, it took no time at all before we pulled up in front of the Magnate Building, a stunning concrete and glass skyscraper that glistened in the dull mid morning light. A security guard stepped up to the parked car and ushered me into the building. He informed me that he was taking me to Mr. Carrington's private elevator. I was whisked right past a multitude of people I supposed worked in the building or had business in one of the multiple offices. I barely had a chance to take in the splendor of the marble floors and the ornate Holiday decorations in the lobby. The guard swiped a key card and the elevator doors swooshed open and with a sweep of his arm he indicated to me to get on. The portly man wished me a wonderful day as the doors quietly closed and I was propelled upwards to wherever Ellis' office was located.