𝗘𝗫𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗬

CHATTERBOX

chat·ter·box/ˈCHadərˌbäks/

chat·ter·box
/ˈCHadərˌbäks/

noun
a person who talks at length about trivial matters.

"  she continued being quite the chatterbox. "

" she's a real chatterbox. "

" she's mute, you insensitive prick. "

" bet i could make her squeak. "

- or -

JOHANNA IVERS MOVED INTO TOWN A YEAR BEFORE GEORGE DENBROUGH DIED. She was moved into her godmother's house, Mary Cornwall. Along with Mary's husband, John Cornwall. This was done after a tragic car accident took place, taking away Johanna's parents. But, the tragic loss of her parents also took away her voice. Now, Johanna was left with a terrible stutter and anxieties. Because of these symptoms, Mary bought the girl a service dog named Tabit. But, Tabit didn't help with her crippling social anxiety. Because of this she only talks when with her friends, or when she needs to stand up for herself. Her classmates labeled her as the mute and spread nasty rumors about her. 'She's doing it for attention!'. 'I heard she made the car crash!'. 'She's only here brave the mental institution couldn't take her, she's so crazy!'. These whispers plagued the girl, that is until she met her closest friends. But, what will happen when Johanna is brought into a new life? Will she take flight, or wil she crash and burn? Maybe the world isn't cut out for a silly little chatterbox.

WARNING
           this story is unedited   ;𝘋

RICHIE TOZIER

      • richie x fem!oc
      • cursing
      • sexual themes
      • no smut (wait for the next book  :D )
      • best experienced in dark mode

DISCLAIMERS

      the characters and plot of the story do not belong to me, and belong to the writers of the remake, and stephen king, not me. i only own johanna and her plot. i also own the characters of  'john' and  'mary'.