- 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

❝  thank you kisses  ❞

⚡︎  ⚡︎  ⚡︎

[ a girl bites back so watch yourself  ]

[ a girl bites back so watch yourself ]

MOMENTS BEFORE ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE

JOHANNA IVERS RAN OUT THE DOORS OF DERRY JUNIOR HIGH, TABIT PULLING HER DOWN THE STAIRS, RUNNING TOWARDS THE BUS. But she was too late. Johanna stopped short of the bus as it pulled away, "F-Fuck." She murmured, swiveling towards the bicycle rack waiting for her friends. The boys came scrambling towards the trash can, Johanna wandering to them. "Best feeling ever." Stan gave a sigh of relief, after tossing out the contents of his book bag.

"Yeah, try tickling your pickle for the first time." Richie proclaimed, smirking to the rest of the group. The group rolled their eyes, ignoring Richie. "Johanna, ar-aren't you supposed to be on th-the bus?" Bill asked, looking at the girl. She bobbed her head, motioning towards the nonexistent buses. They nodded.

Richie places his arms on Johanna, pulling her into him for a brief hug. "Good afternoon, chatterbox." He said, his chin hitting the top of her head. She chuckled pushing him off of her, he winked at her behind those cute think rimmed glasses he wore. her cheeks heated and she averted her gaze from him.

"So, what are we doing tomorrow?" Eddie pondered, putting his book bag back on his shoulders as the group resumed shuffling to the bike rack.

"I start my training." Richie said in a serious tone, also arranging the straps of his book bag.

"Wait, what training?" Eddie inquired, confusion evident on his face.

"Street Fighter." He told, posing in a fighting stance.

Johanna gazed at the freckled boy, a delighted smirk playing out on her face. "He-He's still tr-trying t-t-to beat my h-high score!" Johanna's face lit up as she wore a smug smile on her face. She gawked as the boy lowered his hands and gave Johanna a saddened stare. "Only because you cheated!" Richie fibbed straight through his gritted teeth. Everyone learned the tale of how Johanna defeated Richie within her first time playing the game.

Johanna stuck her tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes privately adoring the sight of her with her tongue out. Shit, now wasn't the time to fantasize about stuff like that. God, if he did something like that he would NEVER hear the end of it. Even when he died they'd pitch in and engrave his tombstone with 'once popped a boner at school because a smoking hot chick stuck out her tongue'. Richie coughed.

"Rich, you can't spend your summer inside the arcade, trying to beat her." Eddie said, motioning towards Johanna , the latter nodding looking all smug. Richie thought she looked amazing.