- 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

" love, richie "

✘ ✘ ✘

[ a girl arrives home with some hell to pay ]

AFTER THE DATE GOES SWIMMINGLY

JOHANNA IVERS WALKED AND IN HAND WITH RICHIE TOZIER, UP THE DRIVE OF HER HOUSE. "Wow, you really don't know anything about video games." Richie said dreamily, looking at their interlocked hands. Johanna ignore her glowing cheeks, looking ahead of them. She had just put her bike up and was tightly holding Tabit's leash. "A-A-And you kn-know nothing of psy-psy-psychology." She said growing smiling at Richie.

"Then teach me." Richie said in a soft voice, as the two climbed the stairs of the Cornwall residence.

"Th-Th-That'd take to l-l-long, Rich." She said, standing in front of the boy. They had stopped on the front porch.

"We've got all summer, babe." He said softly. Johanna looked at him with happy eyes. Both of them looked at each other, a warm feeling spreading in their hearts. Slowly richie leaned closer, Johanna could feel his breath fan across her face. She leaned closer as well. They were only inches apart, she wanted so badly to close the distance. Maybe it'd all just fade away and the only thing left would be the two of them. Richie spoke softly and slowly, "Can I kiss you now?"

She only nodded in response, fluttering her eyes shut. His lips pressed onto hers, they slowly melted together. Richie placed his hands on her hips, pulling her closer to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, trying to bring him closer. One thing was clear, Richie was surprisingly a good kisser. Much better than their first kiss. The two of them parted, after a couple of seconds. The kiss was brief but sweet.

"Wow." She said, looking up at him with a crooked grin on her face.

"Fuck, is the word you're looking for." He simply replied, looking at her with a dreamy look in his eyes. She just nodded and continued to smile. He moved closer to her once again, snaking a hand up the back of her neck. He pushed a rougher kiss on her lips, trailing them to her cheek. "You know, your parents aren't home. We can take this inside if you want." He whispered into her ear, sending chills down her neck.

"S-S-Sadly, we can-c-can't. W-W-We're just children, R-Rich. G-G-Get back t-t-to me on th-th-that." She whispered back. She pulled away looking at him in the eyes. She pulled his hand away from her neck, squeezing it. "I h-had fun t-t-tonight, Rich." Johanna said, looking up at the raven haired boy in front of her. He smiled looking down at her, "I did too, Johanna." He said smiling.

She leaned up, pushing a sweet kiss on the corner of his mouth. "G-Goodnight, R-Ruh-Richie." She spoke softly, turning to the front door, unlocking it, and stepping in side. She pressed her back against the door and closed her eyes. She sighed, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "Where have you been, slut?" The booming voice of Mr. John rang through her ears.

Johanna's eyes shot open, looking at him with a fearful gaze. "I-I-I w-was out w-with a f-friend." She said in a small voice. Tabit stared up at Mr. John, growling lowly at the man. She gripped Tabit's leash tight, wrapping it around her hand. She would be in so much trouble if Tabit attacked him, lord knows what he'd do to the dog.

"That's not what these flowers said." He pulled out the flowers from behind his back, opening the card attached to them. "Dear Chatterbox, I when you read this we would have just kissed, if everything goes to plan. I hope it was a good kiss. One that made you weak in the knees, and giddy with anticipation with what could come after. Love, Richie." Mr. John spoke in a mocking tone as he read the car allowed. Johanna felt heat rise to her cheeks, both with humiliation and anger. She felt her grasp grow tighter on Tabit's leash, her knuckles turning white.

"I-I-It's n-n-not what y-you think." She said, trying to defend herself. Mr. John scoffed in response.

"Stop muttering, you sound like a child. One that is under my roof, I make the rules." She spit at her, his ugly face growing red with anger.

She moved closer to him, standing up for herself. "I-I-I c-can't help it. Its c-c-called N-N-Neurogenic stuttering. I-I-It is c-c-caused by some t-t-type of brain injury. One th-th-that occured wh-when I w-w-watched my parents d-d-die!" She screamed, finally feeling relief when she stood up for herself. He stared down at her with wide eyes.

He reeled back his arm, curling his fingers to form a fist. He brought his hand down on her jaw, knocking her back. A biting pain spread across Johanna's jaw, she let out a yelp as she fell back on the floor. "You better be happy my wife is in the other room, and I want to make her happy." He said looking at her in disgust. Kicking the girl's ribs, she in turn whimpered as tears were brought to her eyes.

She brought a hand up to her face, forgetting momentarily about Tabit. She let go of the leash, not thinking. The dog darted from the fallen girl, her jaw agape. She bit down on Mr. John's leg with a grand force. The latter of which screamed in pain, Johanna's eyes widened as she watched the scene unfold. The sight made her aching jaw and side go numb. "Tabit!" She screamed as her foster dad kicked the dog into the door. Tabit squeaked and whimpered.

"That fucking dog, I knew we should have never bought it. A whore like you doesn't deserve one." He said, moving closer to finish the job. She pushed herself off the floor, leaning over the dog in a protective manner. "N-N-No! Sir! Please, sh-she's th-th-the only thing I h-h-have left!" She screamed through sobs. The angered man looked at her with some semblance of pity. "Fine, go to your room. You're grounded, so I don't want to see at all this summer."

He backed away and left the girl to carry the fallen dog to her room.

<< mabrie has entered the chat room >>

hi hi! i wanna say thanks for 1.07 k reads on this peace of shit, thanks a lot loves! also i finished writing this in english instead of doing a essay! fun isn't it?