- 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

❝ ignore him, he's a bitch ❞

✂︎ ✂︎ ✂︎

[ a girl teaches her friends a lesson ]

WHEN HE'S ACCEPTED INTO THE GROUP

JOHANNA HELPED THE BOY — WHOSE NAME SHE LEARNED TO BE BEN — ON TO THE CRATE. "Thank you." He said softly to the girl, the latter of which nodded with a small smile. The group looked around at each other with frazzled looks, scared of what Henry Bowers might do to them if they find them with the boy. Eddie started hyperventilating, reaching for his inhaler.

Bill paced back in forth in the alley, thinking of what to do. "O-Okay! You two wait here with Ben." The boy said, looking at Johanna and Richie. Johanna nodded and richie rolled his eyes, tired of waiting around for the other boys. The three boys left and made their way into the pharmacy. Richie turned around to look at Ben, walking over to him and bending down. "Glad to meet you before you died." Richie said in a serious tone, Ben in turn looked at him with a blank look. Johanna elbowed him in the side.

"Ig-Ignore h-him he's a b-b-bitch." Johanna said, giving a comforting glance at Ben. She bent down beside Ben. Richie rolled his eyes. "Th-That's a nasty cut y-you have. H-H-Henry got you g-good." She said motioning towards the boy's bleeding stomach. He nodded, not really making conversation. Johanna didn't give up though, she wanted to make it clear that he was welcomed in their group. She stood up right, pulling up her dress to show her inner-thigh. "I g-got one too. I-I-It was my f-f-irst day in Derry, a-a-and he found me in the g-girls bathroom. He tried t-to take my v-v-virginity. I r-re-refused and h-he gave me this in-instead." She dropped the fabric, crossing her arms over her chest. "In m-my defense, I-I-I was eleven, and h-h-he's Henry Bowers." She continued, laughing.

Richie starred at the pale H carved into his girl's skin. He felt rage boiling in his stomach, clenching his fists. Next time he saw that mullet wearing asshole, he'd make him pay. Ben chuckled, nodding. "Thank you."

"An-Anytime. I'm J-Johanna. And th-the trashmouth i-is Richie." She smiled, jabbing a thumb in the direction of the black haired boy. The latter just made a face at the girl. He sauntered over resting an arm around Johanna's shoulders. "She forgot to say this, we're trying to keep it on the down low. But, we're dating." Richie smirked over at the girl. She jabbed him in the side giving him a cold glare. "Like I-I-I'd ever mingle with a-a-a frogface l-l-like you." Johanna mumbled, rolling her eyes, trying to his her heated cheeks.

"That's not what you said last night, when you were screaming me name." He purred into her ears. Johanna's cheeks reddened, she glared up at the boy.

"R-R-Richie, I swear to god." She said, pushing him off of her. Instantly missing the weight on her shoulders.

The sound of the rest of the group coming down the opening of the alleyway threw the two out of their small argument. Johanna looked back at them, Bill stopped at the entrance, she furrowed her eyebrows at him. She shook her head looking back at the scene in front of her. Eddie went straight up to the bleeding boy, lifting up his shirt. "Okay! Oh my god, I swear. If my mom found out about this!" He blabbed, sifting through his supplies.